Reki's Update! .hack//ENEMY

Important announcements and information from the forum managers.
Reki
Book Boy

Reki's Update! .hack//ENEMY

Post by Reki »

Konnichiwa, mina-sama! It's time for another update!

Wow, this caught us off guard! A trading card game for the US only? It's called .hack//ENEMY, and it sounds interesting!

Here is the article we found:

http://www.decipher.com/content/2003/06 ... thack.html

Since this is a US only release, we have had no prior information! Hopefully, as we learn more, we can inform you here!

As a note, this isn't the same as the .hack CCG, 'The World'. At least, it doesn't seem to be...

Anyway, that's it for now! My next update should have some information on the new .hack Tabletop RPG, '.hack//Infinite Possibilities', as seen in The World 2!

Have a nice day!
"Ii na, ii na...ii na, ii na...hoshii na, HOSHII..."
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

ahem.

*turns your post into an announcement*

...oh~...? So 'Infinite Possibilities' works as a title? @.@ You checked with Kite, right?
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

Checking with Kite myself, the kanji that make up 'Mugensougen' (If I recall correctly) means 'Infinite Permutations', for the most part.

Permutations is a mathematical term involving changes and creating possibilities. Considering that very few people would actually know or understand the term 'permutations', personally, I think 'possibilities' works out rather well, considering the subject itself.

Roleplay allows for infinite possibilities in terms of actions or events, as well as character development. As a TRPG, it's completely up to GM to decide what happens.

I think that they chose a mathematical programming term simply because it -is- .hack, something which centers around computers and programming. Cheap it may seem, but that makes it all the more likely.
----------------------------------
"Sora KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"

Don't hate me because I'm l337iful ;_;