Reki's Update! .hack//Integration and .hack//GIFT

Important announcements and information from the forum managers.
Reki
Book Boy

Reki's Update! .hack//Integration and .hack//GIFT

Post by Reki »

Ohisashiburi, mina-sama! It's been a while, but it's time for another update!

I don't know how long this has been around, I admit, I've been slacking off a little, but I finally found some information about the Japanese release of Episode 28, as well as a complete set of all 4 Liminality episodes, and the .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu sound drama!

http://www.bandaivisual.co.jp/hack_udeden/integration/

This box set, called '.hack//Integration', will be released in Japan on October 24th.

Episode 28 takes place after the games, and has the major .hack game characters, and the characters from .hack//SIGN, together! This isn't the same as the scary .hack//GIFT, which I will talk about later. This is a complete episode, and is the definitive final episode of .hack//SIGN! You find out what happens to all of the .hack//SIGN characters, as well as some of the game characters! Here's the summary included on the page:

'Around the end of all the events in .hack//SIGN and the PS2 game, Kite, Balmung, and Orca are still fighting to erase the last vestiges of Morganna. At the same time, there's an invitation from Helba to go to the Net Slum. Mimiru meets Black Rose, and Tsukasa meets Elk. All those involved in the affair will meet, and a will bring forth a new drama.'

... that's a little dramatic, don't you think? ^^; As a friend put it, it's best summed up as 'They all meet at a bar, and then go clubbing in the Net Slum.'

Sadly, that's quite accurate ^^;

This episode also confirms some theories about certain characters' identities that everyone's been arguing about for a while, so look forward to it, everyone! I'm sure you will have a good time watching it. The webpage includes a little preview of the episode, though it's really just a few clips from here and there, with no sound.

Now, .hack//Liminality was released with each .hack game, as you know, but this set will include all four episodes on one DVD! How convenient! It may also come with bonuses, but I'm not sure.

The .hack//Udeden sound drama sounds very interesting! Apparently, while Shugo, Rena, Mireille, and Ouka were playing in The World, they get an e-mail from Hotaru! She said that she was separated from Sanjuro, and she needs their help! But.. she needs help in the -real- world ^^; Will Shugo get to meet Hotaru in the real world?

That, again, was directly from the site... It seems a little too dramatic, but.. Sound Drama indeed ^^; It sounds like fun, at least!

Finally, we've got a little more information on .hack//GIFT, though nothing has been confirmed yet. It seems that it is being released through Bandai's gaming division, which means it probably won't be released with .hack//SIGN at all. Likely, it will be included with the last .hack game, quite possibly as an easter egg.

The animation short itself is said to be absolutely hilarious, though also 'demented', as many put it. It was done by CC2, not Bee Train, which may explain why people think of it like that ^^; CC2 tends to be quite... odd. In a good way, of course. c.c;;

As far as what it's about... Well, I can't say much about that, but apparently, the opening and ending credits of .hack//SIGN are included.. however, done in the same animation style as the rest of .hack//GIFT. This.. is a little scary, don't you think? ^^;;;;

Oh, and it's -definitely- not canon, just so you know ^^;

And I think that's the end of this update! Ja ne!
"Ii na, ii na...ii na, ii na...hoshii na, HOSHII..."
Kite
Lugnut Mod

Post by Kite »

Osoi~zo Reki!

I saw it around the time AX ended... but I was so busy (not to mention burned out) that I completely forgot to mention it. I might have mumbled something about it during one of my barely coherent moments but you really don't want to pay much attention to me when I'm like that.

Gomen Reki-kun.
~_~

Shigoto Shigoto.... Man... why did Aura give me this bracelet anyways... ~.~
Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for awhile
Tell me of a story never ever told in the past
Reki
Book Boy

Post by Reki »

Ehehe ^^;;

Daijoubu, Kite-san, I appreciate you telling me when you did ^^;;

Eeto... Ganbatte ne ^^;; Keep up the good work, for everyone!
"Ii na, ii na...ii na, ii na...hoshii na, HOSHII..."
Balmung
... sasuga watashi.

Post by Balmung »

Tsk, Reki. Getting lazy, now are we?

But you have provided worthy information for which you have redeemed yourself. For now.
711224 11111224 11125 2 83212 711224 111112554 420 170 42112 711224 11111224 11125177 711224 11125 43