a friendly reminder buuhii.

Important announcements and information from the forum managers.
Dark Puchiguso
The Pillsbury Puchiguso

a friendly reminder buuhii.

Post by Dark Puchiguso »

ladies and gentlemen, i would like to briefly draw your attention to a section of the rules under which this informational resource is theoretically operated buuhii.

our distinguished administrator, bear, has seen fit to request that you, the valued and enthusiastic visitors to our site, bring to him any complaints regarding the behavior of any of our fine moderators buuhii. implied in this statement is that one should only seek to raise complaints of a valid and justified nature, and furthermore that the most expeditious way to have your complaints considered is to submit them directly to he who has final control over moderators' activity and status buuhii. from this one should rapidly conclude that it is not entirely productive nor appreciated for one to post unwarranted personal attacks regarding moderators of either the longstanding or recent categories buuhii.

to phrase the above in more direct terms: don't be an idiot or i'll eat your spleen with a-1 sauce and a helping of mashed potatoes buuhii. ._.

have a pleasant day buuhii.
By the time they hear the tiny footsteps behind them, and the soft, menacing "buuhii"...it's already far, far too late.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Just so everyone is aware, locking topics does not make a moderator unfit to be one. They are doing their jobs; & insulting them wont get you love. e.e
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.