Suggesting Locks.

Important announcements and information from the forum managers.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Suggesting Locks.

Post by Elk »

I can say I'm getting quite sick of some members using stupid posts whenever they feel a topic should be locked. If you ever feel the need for a topic to be locked, please contact a moderator. Preferabley Bear or Myself, since we are the ones who check the board more often.

I don't want to see anymore posts that include suggestions that "such & such" thread should be locked, saying:
"Uh oh~ this topic is soooooooo going to be locked. lol ;) I can so see Elk locking this, oh man he's going to bad mad. Watch him lock it. He's going to lock it."
Such posts are abnoxious, & get undeserving people up to Legend status far too quickly.

By doing so, you actually break 2 exsisting rules, such as "mini-modding" & "offtopic posts."

Follow these rules & obey, as you are expected to, & ahve agreed to upon registering for this forum.

Have a nice day.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

I'm also quite sure if it's 'bout post status, Bear would be more than happy to reset your post count. <3

Thank you, have a nice day. ^_^
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.