Rule Enforcement

Important announcements and information from the forum managers.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Rule Enforcement

Post by Tsukasa »

Okay, people. Lemme point out a few things.

1) When clearing out old posts, I noticed a large number of locked posts. All for stupid reasons. I want this to stop.
2) I've been hearing of harassing PMs to mods. Don't make me come after you. I'll sic the Puchiguso on you, and I can assure you... He's /quite/ hungry.
3) There's been a lot of childishness on this board. I want that to stop too.

So... What does this mean? This means we're going to be a bit more strict on enforcing our rules. You think we haven't? Wow. That's funny, because we've been bending the rules a lot for you guys, and you are getting away doing a lot of stuff that we normally won't put up with.

Maybe we're being lazy. However, no more.

Elk and I've agreed to doing a 'strike system'. Three warnings (four if we actually feel nice), and the Puchiguso will have your soul. You won't get all the chances in the world anymore. With some of the things that have been done here, consider yourself lucky for getting by with it.

How do you prevent these warnings? Simple.
READ THE RULES!

I have nothing more to say, but... since there's been a lot of things that Elk and I are getting annoyed at having to tell people to stop doing... we're going to mean it now. We won't just lock topics. We'll actually PM you with a warning. If you have one already, we'll be letting you know of this as well.

These are the way rules are enforced on other message boards. We've been very lenient with you guys on here up to now. There's a lot of little things going out of control.

We might even come down harder on people bad mouthing the mods, because you know... we're doing our jobs. If you have complaints about our actions- you can be as direct as you want and send it to Bear himself. Don't litter the board with it. Because this is a board about .hack. Not about whether we're good mods or not.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Also, just to note; Mods do not want to be your buddies. Unless it's important, don't pm us. I don't care if you just want to say "Hi" or ask "How are you?"
Just don't do it.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

There are times when they are welcome, of course, Elk. It's just... Most of us are incredibly busy and don't have the time to chat over PMs on here.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.