Welcome!

Important announcements and information from the forum managers.
Bear
Mr. Flibble's Very Cross

Welcome!

Post by Bear »

Welcome, everyone! As you can see, we're still figuring things out, but the forums are now ready for posting. We'll be customizing the look and feel of the board, posting rules, etc. over the next few days.

I'm Bear, the board administrator, known elsewhere as James "Calculus" Renken. My other projects are Sandwich.Net and Improfanfic. I'll probably spend most of my time lurking in the background and helping with technical issues.

Sora is the lead moderator, and Balmung, Kite, and Tsukasa are the others. They'll most likely introduce themselves shortly. ^_^ If you have a problem with the board, you can reach all of us by e-mailing forum@dothack.info.

Have fun!
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Sora-myon no jikoshoukai!!

Post by Sora »

HAJIME MASHITE ^o^/

Switching to english mode here, I'll introduce myself! My name is Shadra, known as Shadra D, but here I'm known as Sora because.. um... well, dang, look at the avatar, it's obvious! >o</

Yoush.

I'm the head moderator here because I'm a masochist-- err, I'm the one who came up with the idea of these forums to be hosted by my good friend and sysadmin, Calculus, AKA Bear! This web address, dothack.info, will hopefully one day have an HTML web site with information on the .hack project, but for now, we have these forums to play in!

We will post the rules for these forums shortly, and I hope everyone can get the most out of this place!

Kite-san, Tsukasa-san, Balmung-san, introduce yourselves! O_O
----------------------------------
"Sora KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"

Don't hate me because I'm l337iful ;_;
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Introduction, hmm?

Post by Tsukasa »

I can't be the lurker mod that toasts people when they piss me off, can I? -_^

Wahahaha...

My name is Kirsy, aka L-Sama no Miko, aka Togabito Ion, aka Tsukasa thanks to my somewhat infamous costume now. @.@;; I'm the admin of Swordbreaker.com and soon to be Togabito.org (once I can get the domain linked to it's DNS... >.< )

I'm a fulltime student going to school for webdesign and am hoping to be able to turn that towards video game studies at University of Texas at Dallas sometime in the near future.

I tend to be a lurker on message boards, but I can guarantee that I'm always there, even if I don't talk that much. I'm usually fairly stressed because of school, so... I tend to not have much tolerance, but I'll do my best here. ^-^ *salutes*

I'm working on translation projects for both Chrono (Chrno- yer pick) Crusade with J-Comx.com and a translation of the Final Fantasy: Unlimited AFTER books and posts on the official site. I don't know where I find all the time for this, and usually I don't... as school does come first over my webpages and hobbies, so... Sorry, people. -_^

Speaking of school, I'm the official anime source/secretary of the Richland Anime Club, even though I can't make it to meetings. @.@;; I tend to sit in the cafeteria area, with Morgana (my laptop that tries to kill me on multiple occaisions), by the pinball machine during lunchtime. If you know the area, feel free the stop by, but don't quote Alice Cooper lyrics, or I'll hurt you. Lots. ~.~
Kite
Lugnut Mod

Post by Kite »

More infamously known as Tenkan or Vivi-chan or even... Luc... <.<;;;

I'm one of those people that lurk on the fringes of anime fandom... burned out but returns to the fold occasionally for that gem of a series (like .hack)...

I was born in Japan and majored in Japanese Language and Literature in University.

My favorite game is still Genso Suikoden (although the .hack games are a close second). I am currently the associate editor-in-chief of Suikosource, a Suikoden fansite that's having a few problems at the moment !.!

I tend to lurk... unless something catches my attention... @whee....
Balmung
... sasuga watashi.

Post by Balmung »

I guess it's only fitting for me to go last. u.u

Forgive me if I'm scarce now and then, but I guess it's somewhat in character. ;>_>

I'd give you a list of my aliases but that'd take up this whole space.
As with the other guys here, guess it's my job to keep things in line and somewhat orderly. Even though I admit I like chaos.

When I'm not practicing my nifty blade arts, my other favorite pastimes are drawing, reading manga, or playing video games. Well, okay, I do more than that, really. I'm an animation major currently doing anything that has to do with that at the moment, sad to say. T_T;; Ahem.
Yeah. Peace out.

u_u v
Mireille

Post by Mireille »

Bear asked me to say hello.

I am saying hello! Hello. XD

I've signed on as sort of a peacekeeper/watchdog/shepherd kind of role. It's a pleasure to meet you.

You may know me from other anime websites such as inverse.org (where I am Lina) or my own website (where I am me).

If you need anything, feel free to ask. Also, BOW TO YOUR MASTER. XD

And fork over the rares.
Wiseman: "I could open a cosplay shop with all this..."
Mireille: "Nyaha! It's my special collection!"