Epitaph of Twilight

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
aura_Key_of_the_twilight
Player Character

Post by aura_Key_of_the_twilight »

Niu wrote:I originally have believed that Shadowed One is Cubia, but I found that utterly wrong. As Cubia is the shadow itself, not being shadowed by anything.

And comparing the Epitaph in the game(vol.1-4) and the Epitaph in Sora Shrine on Cyber Connect Home Page. Shadowed One=Saya the Travelers. Saya the three travelers who were first shadowed, sets off to seek for Twilight Dragon. Shadowed One=Saya and they are the good guys.

And Kite, he can be argued to be either Saya the Traveller and the Twilight Dragon. As his action fits both. But I believe Kite is Saya as Harod calls Kite the Traveller.
You wrote something like this in my game faqs post about the epitath. (I knew it was you). Here's my take:

I still am gonna stick with the fact that Kite is the Twilight Dragon, because somewhere in Lim 3(FINALLY saw it btw) it said that Only the Twilight Dragon can defeat the Phases and well Kite does defeat them. I don't really have a guess though who the Saya could be.
"For sure..for sure I can return.
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

Not THE Saya, *just* Saya. -o-; Liek, "SAYA IS THEIR NAME," Saya?
I still am gonna stick with the fact that Kite is the Twilight Dragon
See:
As his action fits both.
My entire take on this is that the Epitaph on CC2's webpage is the FULL, TRUE Epitaph. Harold Hyuek EDITED parts of the Epitaph to make it fit in his favor - obviously, things will be omitted. Similar to the UdeDen Manga --> Anime Transition.
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
aura_Key_of_the_twilight
Player Character

When i wrote thst i didn't see both at the time. Thanks for pointing it out.
Invisible Egg!
Legend

Post by Invisible Egg! »

I wish I could actually read it, but here it is anyway (for the sake of reference), the Epitaph of Twilight from CC2's site:

Epitaph of Twilight part 1

Epitaph of Twilight part 2

Epitaph of Twilight part 3

Epitaph of Twilight part 4

Epitaph of Twilight part 5
aura_Key_of_the_twilight
Player Character

If you wait till September i can probibly get my Japanese teacher to translate it for me lol. Till then, I'll have to give this to a friend who's fluent in Japanese. They haven't been on due to College, so I have to wait till next week or so when they come back.
Vash

Post by Vash »

Thanks for telling me where to find the epitaph on your site, Aura. That is the same one that i have and had partially translated online, but there were some gaps and I thought that maybe the one you had would help fill those gaps in.
I am Vash the Stampede, and I am a hunter of peace chasing the elusive mayfly, known as love.
aura_Key_of_the_twilight
Player Character

Ehh sorry about that then. But now that I got these gif files of the epitath i'm gonna give em to my friend like i said when i see her next.
aura_Key_of_the_twilight
Player Character

I was watching episode 13: Twilight's Eye of .hack//SIGN and wow i noticed something. Above the eye, is a rainbow. Maybe that's the rainbow they're talking about in the epitath. I could be wrong though.
KiteShugo
Player Character

Post by KiteShugo »

i thought it was like the eyelid or something

-The Hero of Legend resurrected-