-- Liminality Area FAQ -----------

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Krono
Legend

-- Liminality Area FAQ -----------

Post by Krono »

PM me if you want to use this on your site...

this is a faq for the areas found in Liminality

/\ Hideous Organ Market Scaffold
lv. 14
Wood
---------------------------------------------

Creatures:
Thousand Trees
Heavy Metal
Water Witch
----------------

---Level 1---

Once you're in the dungeon continue until you see the first split. At said split make a left. Now continue until you see another fork and take a right. This should take you to the stairs down.

---Level 2---

At the next split there is an invisible egg near the left door. However, instead of going through this door go to the one on the right. at this next split make a left and continue going forward until you find the stairs down.

---Level 3---

at this next split you can go either left or right and receive an invisible egg and a treasure or go straight ahead and continue on your way to the Gott statue... At this next, and final, split you can go forward and right for a golden egg or you could go forward and all the way left to receive the big treasure thing.
--------------------------------

what I got in that little, cool box:

Ice Bar ("might come in handy for trading")
Grunt Doll
Rainbow Card
--------------------------------------------------------

/\ Voluptuous Her Remnant
Lv. 3
Fire
---------------------------------------------

Creatures:
Deadly Moth
Swordamanoid
Magical Goblin

----------------
---Level 1---

At the first split make a right. Continue going forward (or whatever direction the one and only door in the rest of these rooms may be) until you reach the stairs down.

---Level 2---

At the first split you can either go left for an invisible egg or go right to continue on your journey. 3 rooms later, go left. At the next split, and last one in this level, go forward to find some rooms with invisible eggs and treasure, or right to find the stairs down.

---Level 3---

Go forward until you find a 3 way split. Go left or right to find a series of rooms containing some grunty food and treasure and go forward to find the Gott statue.

--------------------------------

2x Yellow Candy
Kagayuzen
--------------------------------------------------------

/\ Dog Dancing Passionate Tri Pansy
-----------------------------------------
Creatures:
Red Wyrm
Guardian
Mimic
Hungry Grass
Flame Heads
---------------------------

--Level 1--

Go forward 2 rooms. You should reach a 3-way split. Taking the left will lead you to the stairs down (you might just wanna take these... the rest of the level is sorta long). If you make a Right There's a treasure chest containing The Death. Going forward will lead you to a series of rooms that don't really have much other than a bloody egg and Dungeon Portals.

--Level 2--

At the first three way split you can go forward or right to find a dungeon portal and left to continue. After going left, go forward one room to find a fork. On the left "prong" is the way down and on the right is a room with three bloody eggs and one golden egg.

--Level 3--

Just keep going forward until you find the first split. At said split, go right to continue or forward to find a dungeon portal. After going right continue to go forward until the next split, where you will, again, go forward and reach the next level.

--Level 4--

Going left at the first split will take you to a treasure and going forward will take you to another split. At this second split go right to find a few dungeon portals and forward to continue on your way. Just keep on going to find the way down.

--Level 5--

Go forward to find the first split. Going left here will take you through a series of rooms filled with Dungeon Portals and chests. Going to the right will take you to another split. At this split go forward to find the Gott statue.
----------------------------------

Snow Panther (lv. 17 leg armor... rare)
2x Yellow Candy

0 Dog Dancing Passionate Tri Pansy

--- Level 1 ---

Once you're in the dungeon continue until you get to a 3 way thing. Go left. Follow that corridor until you get to the stairs.

--- Level 2 ---

OK, so go straight and you get to a split right off. Go up. Then when you get to another spilt go left until you get to the stairs.

--- Level 3 ---

Go straight and you'll get to another split right off. Go up, then right. Follow this corridor until you get to your first right...and tada theres the Gott Statue.

Items found....Ceramic Helm and Soul Blades...I forget the others (edit: I'll post these later... I actually haven't been thru the 0 versions of theses dungeons yet... ^^;;; )
Last edited by Krono on Thu May 29, 2003 12:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Only in dreams; We see what it means
Reach out our hands; Hold on to hers
But when we wake; It's all been erased
And so it seems; Only in dreams
KiteShugo
Player Character

Post by KiteShugo »

thought I'd help out Krono...unless it's unwanted help(just think of it as Krono's post)...anyway here's the last keywords from Liminality

0 Dog Dancing Passionate Tri Pansy

--- Level 1 ---

Once you're in the dungeon continue until you get to a 3 way thing. Go left. Follow that corridor until you get to the stairs.

--- Level 2 ---

OK, so go straight and you get to a split right off. Go up. Then when you get to another spilt go left until you get to the stairs.

--- Level 3 ---

Go straight and you'll get to another split right off. Go up, then right. Follow this corridor until you get to your first right...and tada theres the Gott Statue.

Items found....Ceramic Helm and Soul Blades...I forget the others

-The Hero of Legend resurrected-
Krono
Legend

Post by Krono »

I made a few changes, I still have to get the 0 server stuff tho...
Only in dreams; We see what it means
Reach out our hands; Hold on to hers
But when we wake; It's all been erased
And so it seems; Only in dreams
Untitled9
Lowbie

Post by Untitled9 »

Thanks for the walkthrough Krono. :D :D :D
Nebu
Player Character

Post by Nebu »

wow... this must have taken u a while... good job!
Poe was here.
my new .hack image gallery: http://www.iguuy-igihsuf.com/inyourmind

"God loves you whether you like it or not"