*pokes around looking for everyone*

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Terra
Player Character

*pokes around looking for everyone*

Post by Terra »

wondering y no-one has been talking

has everyone been playing the game?

*poking around hopeing to find someone*
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

I've been sick, though I'm back now. Seems like a lot of us got either sick, or have been obsessed with the game as of late. ^^
Durhi - Retarded puchiguso
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

Beat the game in 13 hrs, trying to raise... "Grunty's" and get through Zeit dungeons. :P
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
Nanami
Lowbie

Post by Nanami »

Gamegamegame...

Err, actually, that's not really true. But it could be. I'm stuck in a lab holding office hours right now, truth be told... Boooooring.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

I have school during the week. Lots of school. Lots of classes. Whee. @.@; However, it's moot point at this moment, as my timing for graduation is off anyway. n.n;;

That's a whole new story. But yes, I've been sick, I've been playing the game, and I've been fighting flash and photoshop. @.@;; 'nuff said.

If I don't post, though, that doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm still a good mod and try to check the board twice a day. n.n;; Once during the day, and once at night. Sometimes I'm on for extended times at night, in fact. n.n ...sometimes. n.n;;
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Shapeshifter
Lowbie

Post by Shapeshifter »

I'm always here sooner or later :wink: asmaria did u get my mail? :? ah well got to run *changes into monkey and rides away on a unicycle throwing poop at people*
Forest
I see a sea of green and listen to the birds sing while the crikets play there music. I go to a speical place where friends and family are at my side and I know I can live agian in the forest
~Shapeshifter~

I hope u like I made it my self
Terra
Player Character

*acks*

Post by Terra »

*ducks dehind a tree to avoid getting hit*

would have been playing the games more yesterday, but room mate so to speak had the PS2 playing it, not to mention the fact that i get bored eaily, so i kept looking for new post or PM's, speaking of wich i do enjoy chating if anyone wants to PM me anytime
Megami Subaru
Lowbie

Post by Megami Subaru »

*peels eyes open* I've been in the world for six hours now.... or was that last night? I hate Misa at this point but the game is awesome.

Since this is the babble board I would also like to mention that I am going to start my very own anime club!!!! ^_^ My sensei approved it so off we go!

*returns to position on the floor with game controller*
zettai makenai!
Terra
Player Character

Post by Terra »

*continues to read any and all new post, then goes to let the dog in and start more landry, and then will go to assume place on bed to play game*

sound like alot ?
LimeyBrit
Lowbie

Post by LimeyBrit »

Terra wrote:*continues to read any and all new post, then goes to let the dog in and start more landry, and then will go to assume place on bed to play game*

sound like alot ?
Argh! *makes mental note that laundry needs to be done tonight*...

Last night was just one of those occasional ones where things get quiet on a BBS. Myself, I've been distracted as I gently start exploring around "The World" & by stuff (work/sleep/feed/persuade a laptop battery to charge properly) - all kinda reduced my BBS visits to occasional & lurk-mode... n.n
Pipian
Player Character

Post by Pipian »

I had the rotten luck of having Amazon start preparing my order today. Instead of later. So I COULDN'T go out and cancel the pre-order and get it from Gamestop.

On the other hand, the Gamestop at White Rock Marketplace still has one .hack demo disc left if anyone's interested...
KidGenki
Player Character

Not barely here...

Post by KidGenki »

Well i havent been showing my face much, school is rather bothersome right now and is taking up my time sorry but im KidGenki.

Nice to meet you.
" Im not saying
goodbye or hiding from the World im just saying screw it..."
sudra
Player Character

Post by sudra »

Apparently you have shown your face more than other people... There are people who came here before me who haven't shown their faces at all...
- Sudra Koder
"Those who only look forward, find death from behind." - Sudra
AirSpiritX
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by AirSpiritX »

Been working on my own site(s, we have a network T.T it is time consuming).
I like doing sigs and avatars, just ask and I will make you one or both.
sudra
Player Character

Post by sudra »

ah... what sites ya do work on... i've done some work on random different sites... most of which are part of the C&C gaming community... I'm doing a little work for one now... it's not web work, but it's just as annoying... I'm working on a game mod installer... it's just as much work as the mod it's self...
- Sudra Koder
"Those who only look forward, find death from behind." - Sudra