how would your....

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Akki
Player Character

Post by Akki »

Short, boyish-cut black hair with small red chunks. A twin blade (w00t)...pastel reddish colored clothes, or just black red and white. XD Black angel wings... That'd be so cool!
wave master
Player Character

Post by wave master »

Blue hair...

blue funky things all over my body....

a light blue dress...

BIG BLUE HEAVY BLADE!!!!

(lets see if you can guess my favorite color?)
ummm...red?... no, yellow, or green? :?

wave master, green robe with brown and grey lining, black hair, really really cool staf i don't know what it wolud look like yet but it wolud be really really cool! and of corce my little wave master hat. :D
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchey and taste good with ketchup."
Kama
Player Character

Post by Kama »

Ah, now that I thin about it, I might do some kind of hacking to my character. Perhaps a skin and skill hack. Add on some daemon type wings, and make my class a "Twinblademaster" So I could have double Blademaster type weapons.
kama
"Oh, it's a dead end. This really bites." Sora
"Nope, God doesn't want us!"-FullMetalAlchemist
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

I'd be a twin blade and I'd probally look similar to Moonstone....that bandana over the eyes thing is just plain cool.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
MahoNPC
Player Character

Post by MahoNPC »

*will have to ask Helba if she can hack some stuff for her*@.@ I want to make a character and change it..
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

I've noticed that as well,with the people wanting to have wings for their chars.Surprised nobody put cat ears,dog ears,or a tail just yet,lol.
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
ichi
Player Character

Post by ichi »

You can do THAT? :shock: *lol* I think I said mine in a topic I made about this before.... Was tat on the Babble Board? Might've been...

A wavemaster with gold, green, and off-white all mixed in. (I've finished the hat, those are what I used! :o ) Maybe some elf ears...lol
He's... ALIVE?
lightshadow4610
Player Character

Post by lightshadow4610 »

ou! ou! ou! I'd be uber awesome! i'd be basically completely hacked though. i'd have a cloak (black) with a hood with glowing mist from my eyes that changes colors depending on my mood, and a shadowy face that no one has been able to see, and he'd have twin blades and a staff/sword/axe combo weapon, awesome (black) armor under his cloak, mega massive (black) boots, and HUGE black scaly wings, and... and... and...i think i got carried away @.@ anyways, he'd be super spiffy and cool and dark/mysterious *ooooing sound* yah hehehehehe that'd be soooo cool ^_^ oh look what i did... i got myself all excited :oops:
im lost, can i go home with you?
kirby dances with joy n.n
<("<) <( '' )> (>")>
*funky music*
YAY! i broke 100 ^_^
bountyhunterryouko
Player Character

Post by bountyhunterryouko »

herm.........Ok since my twin sister totally stole my person!! *cough* Gil-Galad *cough* ok lets see here, I'll make up A new on cause I'm good at that!!!.... ok She would have purple and black hair, with yellow ribbon though it, (like that chick from MT) and a rennasence *cant spell* dress. that would be light blue, and green. and change colors. She would have magical powers, and eyes that change color to match her mode, (yes like lightshadows person, but me and my friend also came up with that like a month ago for our comic) *slaps herself* stay on subject!! ok!! she would have REALLY long wings!! and a fluffy tail (dont ask, just accept!) *can't think of anything else at the momet* ok if I think of anything I'll edit this post!!!!!! :wink:
Last edited by bountyhunterryouko on Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naegling
Lowbie

Post by Naegling »

I would make a Twin Blade girl, even though I am a guy. She would have short reddish-purplish hair. Height would be average to tall, which ever looked better. She would be dressed in black with a green cape and no hood. I have to admit, I am rather curious as to how the character generator for "The World" is laid out.
chaos
Lowbie

Post by chaos »

mine wuod have maha's head sept black and wite and Balmung's boby with a hevy blade that coud split into two sords.
i must escape MORGANNA
Invisible Egg!
Legend

Post by Invisible Egg! »

My character would be female, even though I'm a male. The reason for this? Well, in a game that goes on and on forever, I find it easier to keep playing if I don't have to stare at a guy's rear-end the whole time. :wink:
lightshadow4610
Player Character

Post by lightshadow4610 »

Invisible Egg! wrote:My character would be female, even though I'm a male. The reason for this? Well, in a game that goes on and on forever, I find it easier to keep playing if I don't have to stare at a guy's rear-end the whole time. :wink:
You know, i should also take that into consideration......... but na... i like my awesome guy ^_^ booyah!
im lost, can i go home with you?
kirby dances with joy n.n
<("<) <( '' )> (>")>
*funky music*
YAY! i broke 100 ^_^
Naegling
Lowbie

Post by Naegling »

Except, "The World", as a game, it is in the first person point of view is it not?
Invisible Egg!
Legend

Post by Invisible Egg! »

Kite2600 wrote:Except, "The World", as a game, it is in the first person point of view is it not?
That's a good point, but I was only assuming a system like the .hack games, where you can alternate between 1st and 3rd person perspectives at will.