Need some more help here

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
SeiferA
Lowbie

Need some more help here

Post by SeiferA »

Ok, with my current pre-.hack story underway, so far everything is good...however, I wanted to make sure that it would go in sync with SIGN and beyond. Now, I know I asked a few questions before, but what I really need now is suggestions to make them relate better to the real story (Ex: "That's good", "It would be better if this/that happened to sync with the real story", etc). Anyway, here's some of the bigger events that happens in my story:

-Aura is created by Harold. However, Morgana decides to use the negative emotions of one user and use it as the main attitude for Aura. The results are Dark Aura.

-The eight phases were originially one huge entity (Pre-Skeith), created by the data of multiple users, but this entity was eventually divided during a battle into the 8 phases we know.

-The Twilight Bracelet, under Dark Aura's power, can unleash a massive transformation under a user, which would transfer some of Dark Aura's negative energy into a user, and making him/her near invinsible.

-The beta of the world (aka fragment) was destroyed after Morgana was destroyed in battle, taking on a form of a user and betrayed after Dark Aura realizes Morgana's true ambitions (Which seems to be total destrution of "The World" in the story...but obviously, to Aura, it could be something else), turning into the pure Aura we know.

-Morgana takes Aura with her before she is destroyed (As well as Fragment). Morgana and Aura's data are saved and transfered to the worldwide release of "The World"

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.