Lios

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

Iirc, Lios disguses himself AS Apeiron in the first game, and gives Kite the Book of Iron on purpose to try and delete his PC. He also gives Kite the Book of Law earlier, also trying to delete his PC. When push comes to shove and it's realized that Kite's PC is protected, Lios then must summon Kite and BlackRose [in teh beginning of Mutation] for some forced Admin <-> Player deleting, then Helba comes in and goes: "STFU N00B."
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
Karr

Post by Karr »

Lios is pretty dumb to begin with, if I was him I would delete some/most of Kites online friends (Blackrose,Elk ect) to start to screw with Kite.

In the end you really cant blame Lios for hating Kite who is wreaking the game in lios eyes which he works for. The only way Lios could be real "bad" is if his knows whats really going on with the comas and who is behind it and not telling or fixing it. I believe he also blamed everything on Hackers at one point.

Just put yourself in Lios postion and if you owned a game that was getting screwed up so bad kids were going into comas you would want to get rid of Kite too...
.Hack//Beo
Player Character

Post by .Hack//Beo »

hehe just wanted to point something out in the epitaph

"Aperion, the king of light bekons." or something like that, BEKONS (calling kite to that white area)
... who quests for the Twilight Dragon ...
LordQuadros

Post by LordQuadros »

Lios is a big, ugly jerk. I think he also may be doing some of the "Aromatic Grass", if ya know what I mean.

My real question is, why the hell would he actually *choose* that character skin? If I were system administrator, I'd want something along the lines of Balmung's character skin, because obviously, nobody's gonna screw with someone like Balmung. But the big, ugly admin guy? Sure, why not?
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

OMG! STOP WITH THE AROMATIC GRASS JOKE!!! >.< anyway, Lios chose that 'skin' because that's the skin of all the shopkeepers, which are all NPC's
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

I agree..quit with the Aromatic Grass bit...it's getting old already.
And with Lios,choosing the character skin of the Shopkeepers was a pretty good idea,why do I say that?
Because I was surprised unexpectly when the Weapon Shop keeper said,"You're late".
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Lios is probably Apeiron from the epitaph. Almost no one likes him ^^; he's much weaker than Helba, just like the epitaph said Xb

But yep, Lios is a cool name ^.^

In vol 3, Lios will ask you to stop using the... ugh, spoiler Xb
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
.Hack//Beo
Player Character

Post by .Hack//Beo »

:lol: If Lios became a member of your party, his class would probably be sumo wrestler :D
... who quests for the Twilight Dragon ...
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

In which I am glad he isnt a player character in the group at all,he would slow me down.
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
Invisible Egg!
Legend

Post by Invisible Egg! »

I think Lios' character skin is more intimidating than Balmung's, actually.