Is Maha dead?

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Rubedo
Legend

Post by Rubedo »

A 15 level Dungeon of Data-bug's......... Yeah, I'm all for a 15 level Dungeon full of Data-bug's. I luv a great challenge. And this is in vol.4, right?
"That misty night, that dismal moon. The dead search for their kin.
While angels sing, in endless dark. The dead seek out sin."

"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"
BlackroseLover
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by BlackroseLover »

[spoiler] MIA IS MAHA REWRITTEN when Maha dies she is actully still living. She is the 6th phase the Phases MUST die in ORDER. Morganna just rewrites Maha as Mia. Mia is Elks friend because she looks like Tsukasa. [/spoiler]
Super Tsukasa Z
Player Character

Post by Super Tsukasa Z »

Balmung of the Azure Sky that Avatar is one of the MODs I think they would not like it if someone else has there Avatar just lettin you know :D
Krono
Legend

Post by Krono »

sora says....
At this time, all major/minor character names from the .hack series have been reserved. This means that you can't register for a name like 'Mimiru' or 'Shugo', or variations thereof.

Our reasoning for this is because, mostly, it wouldn't be fair if someone took the name of your favorite character that you wanted before you got to the board. It's not a 'first come, first serve' thing, that's hardly fair! So, in order to prevent arguments and/or confusion (such as using numbers for letters, or other such things to make it appear that you have the character name, which confuses the admins to death), we're keeping character names as a moderator-only thing for the moment.

It's possible that, in the future, we may find a reason to give out a character name (perhaps a contest, or especially good behavior?), but for now, they are reserved. Those who try to evade this will be asked to change ^^;

Regarding Avatars, we request that you do not have a duplicate avatar. Meaning, if a registered user already has a certain character icon, do not take it and use it for your own. We don't have an avatar library, so it's up to you to provide your own.

There are a few reasons for this, but mostly it's,

A) Some of us put work into capturing and creating our icons, it's rude to just take them without permission

B) For us Moderators who often have to skim through threads, it's confusing to see the same picture for two different people. We don't often have the time to read every name, so we tend to use the avatars as identifiers.. that's their purpose in the first place, really o.-

So, please follow these guidelines ^^; it makes our job so much easier.
Only in dreams; We see what it means
Reach out our hands; Hold on to hers
But when we wake; It's all been erased
And so it seems; Only in dreams
Super Tsukasa Z
Player Character

Post by Super Tsukasa Z »

Hmmmmmm I was looking for that but thanks Krono for the help *patt on back* but does that mean that he would have to change his name to?
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

I hope they'll make it easier in the US version. In Japanese version, you can't get "Game Over" by data draining, not like in the US ver

And you get Helba before you get into that dungeon Xb All stats at max, wavemaster Xb My party : Kite - Elk - Helba

I dunno if I can rebeat that dungeon in the US version later T_T even with Helba
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Niu
Player Character

Post by Niu »

Actually you can die in DD in Japanese versison. Or else it wouldn't take me so much time to beat that map. But compare to Game Over, losing EXP might be a scarier treatment. I enter the map with lv.99 and come out lv.96
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

I prefer level down, actually ^^;; I've got lvl 99 wavemaster Helba in the party anyway Xb

I came out lvl 98, If i'm not mistaken

Heeeeee? I've never got Game over in Japanese ver just bcoz of data draining... trust me! ^^;;
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Niu
Player Character

Post by Niu »

I don' trust you though. The numebr of times I died in the first three floor becaus eof bug is enbough to tell me you'll die from DDing bugs.
MahoTheNeko
Player Character

Post by MahoTheNeko »

I think its ep 19 or 20
Que sucede aquí?
veo todo al revéz , donde esta el suelo y cual es la diferencia entre este y el cielo?
Donde acabara esta agonia sicópata? seguro en la oscuridad, como siempre
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Uh... demo.... it's true! T_T

wait2... did you use the saves from the previous games?

I didn't use it, since i don't have vol 3
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

Niu you'd be suprised ot know that not every @#$)*#@'ing person plays .hack the same way you do or that everyone runs into the same things you do in the game. :roll: Which is why Brad didn't die and why Balmung never died in my party against Gore.
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
Niu
Player Character

Post by Niu »

I don't have problem, with Brad Evns.

But telling someone DDing won't kill a person is really dangerous. May be someone would believe him and goes out DD liek whatever and get themselves killed. (like myself before I actually read the hand book carefully and DDing without paying attention to the warning)
aura_Key_of_the_twilight
Player Character

Post by aura_Key_of_the_twilight »

I think you can die from DDing in the jap, just the people who didn't are EXTREMELY lucky. Why would they change the gameplay like that for americans? The game was a direct port and only the voice overs and the text, and the parody mode was taken out are the only changes.
"For sure..for sure I can return.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

BlackroseLover wrote:[spoiler] MIA IS MAHA REWRITTEN when Maha dies she is actully still living. She is the 6th phase the Phases MUST die in ORDER. Morganna just rewrites Maha as Mia. Mia is Elks friend because she looks like Tsukasa. [/spoiler]
....We all knew that. Useless knowllege(sp?) :\