i got a question

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Dark770
Player Character

i got a question

Post by Dark770 »

if you wrote (in infection) that orca was in acoma they deleted it then why when the other people talk about there friends getting into acome (mutaion)??? and also if they dont want information on the board why not clear it or somthing.
right now i think its because they dont want to be suspisous please help
Ashura Wolf X

Post by Ashura Wolf X »

What you said (They don't want to be suspiscous) and possibly also plot holes ;)

Of course, I suppose that once a fairly good number of people have this problem with friends going into comas from playing the game, they can't exactly pretend like it doesn't exist anymore, eh?
Dark770
Player Character

Post by Dark770 »

so then why doesnt kite try and make another post about it i mean since there not deleteing them anymore
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

Kite doesn't need to. He's finding out what's going on in the game on his own, he doesn't need to ask, and he -knows- that CC2 is aware of the problem.

Posting on the BBS would be pointless.
----------------------------------
"Sora KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"

Don't hate me because I'm l337iful ;_;
FireDraconian
Legend

Post by FireDraconian »

Besides, if I'm thinking of the write BBS post, they are talking about comas. They where just wondering where certain people were.
"A friend... or perhaps, a foe. A meddler with a warning." -Helba, .hack//Infection
Dark770
Player Character

Post by Dark770 »

anyways so many people thought it was a lie when they had the coma discussion so the cc company wont care much I guess
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

Considering Kite's interaction with the sys admin (Lios) in //MUTATION, it's pretty obvious that Kite has decided that CCorp is not going to be able to solve the problem themselves, so he's taken matters into his own hands. He's using the power of the bracelet to try and save Orca on his own.
"Hark he of Fair eyes, I am CRtwenty of the Azure Keyboard!"
FireDraconian
Legend

Post by FireDraconian »

Hm. But is he just doing this to rescue Orca? Is saving Aura just a bonus on the way? Or is he now saving Aura, and saving Orca as a thing on the side?
"A friend... or perhaps, a foe. A meddler with a warning." -Helba, .hack//Infection
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

Kite is just using whatever leads he can find... Aura is one of them and so he wants to help her to get information... In his mind she was also a victim of Skeith, and thus he wants to help her...

Plus she's cuter then Orca could ever be :D
FireDraconian
Legend

Post by FireDraconian »

That could also be applied to why he's helping Blackrose. He sure wasn't looking at her sword when he first met her, I'll tell ya that.
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

Yep, Kite got quite an eyefull :)
Dark Orb
Player Character

Post by Dark Orb »

LOL I think we should review a certain Mutation quote.

::clears throat:: "Explain my ass." How can you not laugh at that.
"If your strong you live, if your weak you die"
-Shishio
Dark770
Player Character

Post by Dark770 »

i didnt..............
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

I laughed when BlackRose said it... though it would have been funnier if it had gone like this.

BlackRose: Explain my ass!
Balmung: Ok!
BlackRose: o_O
FireDraconian
Legend

Post by FireDraconian »

It seems something like that happens with every girl he meets. Mia does this whole seduction walk past him after holding his hand, he stares at Blackrose's breasts until she finally yells at him for it, a girl he helps out offers herself to him...