Catastrophe overview

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Kotetsu
Player Character

Catastrophe overview

Post by Kotetsu »

ok,so theres two eps left? in this episode we saw a few things:

1. bear has a heart
2. BT enjoys dyying
3. Sora enjoys killing BT
4. Maha likes standing up for the good side....eventually

thats about all i can input, if someone wants to summarize the ep, that would be apriciated
I am going to live forever or die tryying.
-John Yossarian
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

Thats Andy's job of doing the summary and thats why it's best to let him do the summarizing,not this small list of "what YOU think of the episode".

And the next week episode is the LAST episode.There is no more after that.Not including Intermezzo x.o;
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

People ripped off my style of doing UdeDen summaries, now everyone is just blatantly trying to steal Andy's spotlight. Unless it's more than 5 lines, please don't bother: we'll appreciate it.
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

I agree with you on that Rhyste.
It's bad enough people are taking over Andy's postion of doing summaries.When Andy's works hard,taking his time and analyzing the comparisons/differences between the episodes.That takes a lot of dedication,even typing out a full episode summary,not some short line span.
For shame,Kotetsu :/
Taking someone else's hard work.
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
Kotetsu
Player Character

Post by Kotetsu »

god this annoys me... why cant i just give some input without being criticized in any way shape or form... you know what screw this im just done posting all togethor... X( just another dream down the drain
-John Yossarian
Nips
Player Character

Post by Nips »

Just as a little side note, that last post by Rhyste was the .hack//SIGN section's 1000th! Yippee! *throws confetti*

But yeah, Kotetsu, you should probably leave the summaries to Andy. He does a more thorough job than anyone else. You could always draw some fanart or something...
Kotetsu
Player Character

Post by Kotetsu »

woo hoo this is my last post!

i tried on another forum.. everyone made fun of me and said it was worthless crap, i hate the internet i hate this whole thing, im stopping, there are you happy now... sorry i guess i shouldnt be bothering you with IRL problems, Yevon forbid you actually interact with people in differant ways online, but yea... p.m. me if you reallly want but other than that goodbye
-John Yossarian
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

.... Okay, I'm sorry to be the rude, crass, uncaring soul that I am, but this isn't the place to throw a pity party.

If you cannot take criticism, then don't post. It's as simple as that. There was already a thread discussing episode summaries and what people like to see in them, and if you had not seen, another board member's summary was shot down because it simply did not live up to the standard that we are used to from Andy00's posts.

Please do not post things like 'I'm so sorry I ever posted' or 'Now my dreams are shattered' because if you are taking posting on a BBS this seriously, you need to rethink your priorities. This is not a place for people to needlessly get their feelings hurt, and at the same time, you need to develop a tolerance for criticism like this.

In the future, though, can you guys try to be a little gentler? Just try. A little.

Locked.
----------------------------------
"Sora KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"

Don't hate me because I'm l337iful ;_;