For A Website Refrence

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

Gooooooooooood lord.

Please grow up x_X; It isn't that I'm not a deeply compassionate soul, but this isn't stuff to get worked up over or be all dramatic over.

AND PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE POST.

Saying that you know it's wrong DOES NOT EXCUSE YOU FROM EARNING A STRIKE. It simply shows that you choose to disobey our rules with all knowledge that what you are doing is wrong. That's stupid!

Please, please, please PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON.

*runs off and cries*

[Edit: And before I forget...

Xebexz...
And I did ask for the board areas, in fact Bear created the board with me, so I think I'm okay with having it this way seeing as the creator of this board, also created my board.
... Okay, see, the problem here is that Bear did not design the .hack//INFO layout.

-I did.-

Bear simply implemented it into the phpBBS software as I asked him to. Just because he helped configure your boards and is hosting it does not mean that he had any meaningful participation in the creation of your boards (Sorry, Bear, but you know it as well as I do. GET BACK TO THE TECHROOM.)

I've spoken to him about this, and he does not claim to have done anything more than what I have dictated above. He's staying a neutral party in this because he's just the tech guy, and he's also being paid.

But even if he DID help you set up the boards and stuff, this does -not- give you the right to use the design for this board. It's like asking a friend to help you with your homework and then assuming they'll also buy you lunch and will loan you their car whenever you ask for it. It's assuming a little too much.

Now, this isn't to say that the layout is anything special at all, since it's pretty straight forward, but for heaven's sake, give credit where credit is due. I don't expect everyone to have a completely original board layout, but either put the effort in to disguise the fact that you ripped it off of somewhere else, or ask the designer from whom you are drawing your inspiration, and give some credit.

So I'm a little aggravated right now. Actually, I'm really aggravated. But there's nothing I can do to make you change your forum layout, since it IS the internet and all, but geez.. I feel a bit lacking in respect here >_>;
Last edited by Sora on Sun Aug 24, 2003 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
----------------------------------
"Sora KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"

Don't hate me because I'm l337iful ;_;
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

Poor Sora x.x;
This is not a good way to keep the .hack//GIFT week going like this :/
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
Kotetsu
Player Character

Post by Kotetsu »

:? im really sorry about that... i wont make any more senseless posts/double posts *bounces back in a strange natsume like way* from now on there will only be usefull input from me.
I am going to live forever or die tryying.
-John Yossarian
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

from now on there will only be usefull input from me.
Remember my old signature line?

'Don't make promises when it's impossible to keep them.'

I appreciate the intention, but 'useful' is a relative term that you cannot guarantee.
----------------------------------
"Sora KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"

Don't hate me because I'm l337iful ;_;
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

I'm starting to think that if this post keeps up like this with all this angst and angry emotions flying around at each other, it should just be locked and everyone told to go home!

...or whatever. Just that I'm tapping my finger on the lock button now. c.c;;
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Xebexz
Player Character

Post by Xebexz »

Kotetsu wrote:
Rhyste wrote:... I have one question about this: Is there a cussing filter?
yes, sad to say i witnessed it, check the last posts of cloudman before he was....consumed by the puchigoso *fake cries*
No filter. ^^ But if the right is abused, we may add one. @_@. I don't plan to though. ^^

[EDIT]

Credit is now given Sora, please see below:

http://dothacked.com/viewtopic.php?p=52#52

Thanks! ^^
"Hey Mr. Wonderful oh you're so incredible, hey Mr. Wonderful, a miracle to me." --DDR, Smile .dk