Favorite other Anime/manga?

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Ryo Ikari
Player Character

Post by Ryo Ikari »

gundum has to much governmant in it.
Mans gradeds fear is man it self
or the fear of others coming close
to their feeling.
Balmung
... sasuga watashi.

Post by Balmung »

Gundam X. That series didn't get as much credit as it deserves. u_u
711224 11111224 11125 2 83212 711224 111112554 420 170 42112 711224 11111224 11125177 711224 11125 43
WaveMaster Elk
Lowbie

Post by WaveMaster Elk »

see i uh... wouldn't know i only saw a couple episodes of Gundam X,but they were ok
Wavemaster, Elk
Ruby Red Rose
Player Character

Post by Ruby Red Rose »

Woohoo! Go slayers! :D Slayers will alway be on my top 10 list, if only because my favorite character changes with my mood (because I love 'em all...).

My other current favorite anime include Vampire Hunter: D (D!! He's so cool!), Rurouni Kenshin, SE: Lain, and... of course, .hack//SIGN.

I dunno if I have a favorite manga, since I've loved all the ones I've actually read (or had translated at me...). Kenshin, Inu Yasha, Chrno Crusade, Twin Signal, Violinist of Hamelin(sp?)...3 out of 5 of them are your fault, Tsukasa! :twisted:

I could never get into Gundum, because I've never seen any not on cartoon network, and since I never actually managed to see a single episode in any sort of continuality, I never quite figured out either the plot, or who, exactly the characters were. Sad to say that most of what I know about gundum I know from cosplayers.

Trigun is also tre-spiffy, and the first anime I ever collected (yup, I'm a relative anime newbie!) but no longer one of my favorites.

Sorry that no one seems to like your favorite series, AirSpiritX. If it makes you feel better, I've got a friend who watches it and likes it. *shrugs* As for myself, both it and Hikaru no Go take themselves FAR too seriously considering they're just about a GAME...oh, wait. .hack's about a game too, kinda. Um... :oops:
Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are master of your fate and captain of your soul.
Shyngaku Chan Chan
Lowbie

Post by Shyngaku Chan Chan »

Ya Inuyasha ownz...well i used to watch it every Saturday (and pirate it when i could) but i used to love it, that hair episode is weird, but its an old old one. Now since they moved Inuyasha to weekday nights on Cartoon Network i cant watch it cause of my damned bedtime! grrrrrr!!!!!!!
But Inuyasha is pretty koo 8)

Shyngaku Chan Chan
Lowbie

Post by Shyngaku Chan Chan »

I like Yu-Gi-Oh lol. Who doesnt, its got sum weird kid with wacked up hair and koo monsters fighting, whats not to like?!

Yufflez
Lowbie

Post by Yufflez »

Favorite animes:
Slayers
Ranma 1/2
Rurouni Kenshin
Cowboy Bebop

Favorite mangas:
Shaman King
One Piece
Fushigi Yugi

I tend to prefer Shonen stuff over Shojo stuff, just 'cause I can't stand stories that revolve around romance. I like a good story with some action. I also like unique characters.
No sig today! OH WELL!
Inferno
Player Character

Post by Inferno »

I like dbz , .hack(series), neo genisis evangaleon(spell check?), yu gi oh, gundam, others i cant remember :(
Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage
Player Character

Post by Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage »

Since I last posted I had only see three episodes of Gundam SEED. >>;

I went to Chinatown last week, got up to episode 16. I've never been so much into an anime to sit though it very long. I watched ALL Of GSEED through. x.x; Seven hours, but hot-diggety it was worth it, I am now on an obsessive rush. O_O Need my char atrtbook... Issak.. Kira.. *__*

It's sad, and just... great. :o And too bad they're only up to like episode 20-21 in Japan, cause they plan on a 50+ series.. x_X;; I CAN'T HOLD OUT THAT LONG, I need morrrre :: foams at the mouth rocks self back and forth ::

But other than that. ;D .hack still owns, and my friend who I let borrow my tapes finished them and liked it! =D

Now all I need is my special edition DVD to come. >> Puchiguso plushiiieeeee~
http://ayashinoceres.proboards15.com/ =X AnC fans, join. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LMFAO
mephisto

Post by mephisto »

My favorite animes is .hack//Sign (I've seen only 4 series v_v), Chobbits, Exel Saga and Sabre Marionette J.
My favorite manga: I''s
GeTc|-|oSeKi SoNo YaKuZzA
Lowbie

Post by GeTc|-|oSeKi SoNo YaKuZzA »

HeHe does anyone have any websites that constantly post new anime and if its good or not? if they do plz tell me cause currently the only way i find out about anime is Cartoon Network or friends on the net, so if anyone has a website that tells about dif anime series and what their like plz tell me ^_^

Player Character

Post by error »

New dubbed anime or new fansubbed anime or just new anime getting released in japan?
[The Adventures of Dane and Chase] <- Click the linkie, I dare you.
TRC

Post by TRC »

My favorite anime:

Rockman EXE (partly from being a Rockman fan)
Nadesico
Any Gundam series (except wing or G *shudders*)
Spiral
Samurai Girl Real Bout High School
MOUSE (one reason only... well actually 3 if you catch my drift...)
Serge
Lowbie

Post by Serge »

My favorites are pretty much tied! Evangelion, Rurouni Kenshin and Ranma 1/2 are all great. :)
Lowbie

Post by Naruto »

ok I have a good list here I like G Gundam,Yu-Gi-Oh,.Hack//Sign,DragonBall,DragonBallZ, and The Anime Movie Princess Mononoke (KICKS TOTAL A§§!!!) Oh yea and Instant cup Ramen GIMME GIMME GIMME!
Last edited by Naruto on Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...welcome to my world...