.hack sites

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
datadrained
Lowbie

.hack sites

Post by datadrained »

Does anybody know any more .hack sites it driving me NUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTs :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen:
Invisible Egg!
Legend

Post by Invisible Egg! »

YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

Rofl.
That was funny Invisible XD

This question has been asked to many times already >>;
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
Pin
Player Character

Post by Pin »

YashaOokami wrote:Rofl.
That was funny Invisible XD

This question has been asked to many times already >>;
The last thread that asked this question is currently within the Gen Discussion-Net Slum limbo of un-bumpedness. And it erupted into a highly amusing flame war. I am glad to be reminded of this information, in the case that any new .hack sites come about suddenly. ... However unlikely that may be.
Psycho President Palmer > You
Invisible Egg!
Legend

Post by Invisible Egg! »

Honestly, a list of official and unofficial .hack websites should've been compiled and stickified a long time ago, and continuosly added to. I've attempted this at least once, only to have it banished to cyberslummish oblivion. But it would be a great tool, especially for n00bs. Topics like this one, as well as "i want .hack pics" would probably appear less frequently.
Aura_hack
Lowbie

Post by Aura_hack »

Invisible Egg! wrote:Honestly, a list of official and unofficial .hack websites should've been compiled and stickified a long time ago, and continuosly added to. I've attempted this at least once, only to have it banished to cyberslummish oblivion. But it would be a great tool, especially for n00bs. Topics like this one, as well as "i want .hack pics" would probably appear less frequently.
I agree with you 100%. But the sites would have to be all nice and legal.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Invisible Egg! wrote:Honestly, a list of official and unofficial .hack websites should've been compiled and stickified a long time ago, and continuosly added to. I've attempted this at least once, only to have it banished to cyberslummish oblivion. But it would be a great tool, especially for n00bs. Topics like this one, as well as "i want .hack pics" would probably appear less frequently.
There's a good chance that we have just missed it or the request for it. Especially lately, a lot of us have been really busy. Do you have any problems searching for the link to the topic you made and PMing it to me? I can dig it out of Cyberslum for that and take care of it from there for you then.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Flame Sage
Player Character

Post by Flame Sage »

uhhh WTH thats my name!! -_- (hopes GMs come into play)
Grunty Farming List:
Noble Grunty: 5
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
Xebexz
Player Character

Post by Xebexz »

Mine is legal but I'm not sure if I want you there if this is how you'll act, and I'm sure I won't just lock it, I'll delete it. ^_^

Hope you join!

..XD
"Hey Mr. Wonderful oh you're so incredible, hey Mr. Wonderful, a miracle to me." --DDR, Smile .dk
datadrained
Lowbie

dot hack sites

Post by datadrained »

I know that i'm replying to my own post but I just want to tell DataDrained that my brother made that name not me.
Segreto
Lowbie

Post by Segreto »

Its not an evil thing to reply to your own post... ^_^
Poor Harold.. He loves you.. Go hug him.. Come on! ^.^
YikiOminamo
Lowbie

Post by YikiOminamo »

hey replying to ur own post is normal. i think. any ways it saves more room. :D
~YIKIOMINAMO~
Image "Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire."
-Rei Ayanami
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

ya I would like to see a list cause Ive only been itnerested in .hack//sign since Ive ever really seen it wich has been a while but I had only seen one episode and I have recently only seen around 2 wich kinda bugs me cause it seems like a cool show and I would like to see as many shows as possible and see as many sites as possible
RPG character- Roz (dont ask about the name)
weapons- huge sword like mimiru's
clothing- baggy black pants and no shirt
a sad jester is not a jester at all
Invisible Egg!
Legend

Post by Invisible Egg! »

Hey Asylum, nice sig. Norman Rockwell owns. For a list of some .hack websites, click here.
Tsunami the Silver Dragon
Player Character

Post by Tsunami the Silver Dragon »

That's nice and all but why can't I ever find Mia fan sites?
"For all the Dreamers out there, our planet's dream isn't over yet."

"Jill, this is for you."