Can someone please tell me

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

virus.....scan......? what the hell? Bakayarou.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Aoki
Player Character

Post by Aoki »

Virus scan?? Why the hell would anyone virus scan this site? Anywas Welcome to the .hack//INFO forums. The thing about bbs is that all you really do is talk and share your oppinons and things with other fans like yourself. That's as simple as it gets. JRhacker who are you callin cranky old bats? *raises eyebrow*
Oh Maha-Mia I'm never gonna let you go!
Balmung
... sasuga watashi.

Post by Balmung »

Gah- I have connection troubles for one day and look what happens...

Well... it seems that most this has been settled. But I will take no sides on this matter, as both parties that need things worked out have done so. Not in the best ways, but it could have gotten far uglier, I'm certain. *eyes* Now, be good. I especially mean the usuals for this board. Just because you've been here longer than others doesn't mean you have privileges to throw your weight around. You've kept reigns in on this one, but please, stop trouncing newbies, be they clueless or not. ]

Thank you.
711224 11111224 11125 2 83212 711224 111112554 420 170 42112 711224 11111224 11125177 711224 11125 43
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

It's not the clueless newbies that bug me, it's the ones who continue to be clueless even after we try and help them. And it's also since we've had so many of them recently, it's starting to wear my patience a bit thin...

As for you newbies... I'm really a nice person! Just try and make your posts coherent and follow the rules, then I won't be mean to you! It's that simple!
"Hark he of Fair eyes, I am CRtwenty of the Azure Keyboard!"
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

Bear could you allow me to modify the index.tpl file for subSilver to have it say in bold letters "THIS IS NOT A GAME HELPING FORUM, INTRODUCE YOURSELF AT THE END OF YOUR FIRST REPLY OR TOPIC AND NOT A TOPIC FOR JUST AN INTRO, READ THE RULES ABOVE EACH SECTION AND ANNOUNCEMENT, STAY ON TOPIC PER SECTION" or something like that nature so that newbies and noob's dont have an excuse or continue this neverending nonsense thats been going on in the past month, things have gotten way out of control with the new users.
Bear
Mr. Flibble's Very Cross

Post by Bear »

Aargh...

When I get back home tomorrow, and after I've gotten things organized (which is going to take a few days), I'm going to have to figure something out as far as announcing/enforcing policy goes. ^_^; Things have obviously not been working so well these past few weeks, and I'm going to have less and less time to moderate the board myself.
Silent Wind

Post by Silent Wind »

Takum, don't post anything... This is my second post, never thought I'd post anymore... don't ask anything, figure it out yourself... at least you won't die if you do something wrong.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Silent Wind wrote:Takum, don't post anything... This is my second post, never thought I'd post anymore... don't ask anything, figure it out yourself... at least you won't die if you do something wrong.
Ahem. You can ask things.. you just need to abide by the rules. This forum is actually for "discussion" but a lot of the topics are just plain annoying, & we call them "the bad unspeakable topics," for example: Aromatic Grass, .hack//ONLINE, ect.

Usually our patience runs dry when people ask the same questions over & over... & don't bother to finish a series first. We are often happy to answer questions; but usually we get EXTRA annoyed, when after we answer the question, the questionaire decides to pull some stupid crap by:
a)complaining.
b) flooding.
c) making a stupdi aromatic grass joke.
d) insulting members.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

Oh come on, Aromatic Grass jokes aren't THAT bad, in Moderation... I still laugh when I read Duskino's comic with Elk... "The Aromatic Grass is all stringy!"
"Hark he of Fair eyes, I am CRtwenty of the Azure Keyboard!"
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

... XD

Okay, the Aromatic Jokes that bug the hell out of me are the ones that mention it's weed, makes people high/tripped out/drugged, and anything else that fits into that catagory.

Now, anything else, such as "Stringy Aromatic Grass", doesn't really bug me.

Okay, so it was *slightly* funny like, a year ago, but now it's just annoying, and I honestly don't find drug usage a laughing matter.