Virus color

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
LimeyBrit
Lowbie

Post by LimeyBrit »

Rhyste beat me to it! Well, here's the direct link to the post I was going to post, anyway: http://dothack.info/forum/viewtopic.php ... pluto+kiss

One really useful feature on this board is the search button at the top of the page - saved me having to look very far for this! n.n
HermitIX
Player Character

kiss

Post by HermitIX »

you know when i read about plutos kiss i thought that CC corp managed to make an OS imune to the virus, and thats how they became the big thing they are now. i also thing that the virus that is messing the game is ether plutos kiss or something close to it.
::blink:: ::blink:: ::cough::
OzzyNelson
Player Character

Post by OzzyNelson »

Oh, ok, now I remember....Pluto's Kiss was the computer virus that killed all those people years before the World first came out. Duh, how could I have forgotten that!
As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods;
They kill us for their sport.

William Shakespeare, "King Lear"
HermitIX
Player Character

Post by HermitIX »

OzzyNelson wrote: I don't really trust anyone except Kite who was a newbie when all of this started.
you should trust black rose too, i think she lost a friend to Sieg too, if you listen to her coments when she takes you to the holy ground field.

i think its something like "not agian" "its him" ::attack::

she was a newbie too.so i think she may have logged on for the first time after a friend went it no a coma. also that could be why she is a heavy blade, so she can fight, AND why she is so insistant to go with you on the final battle.

or i could just be reading way to much in to her
Ruby Red Rose
Player Character

Post by Ruby Red Rose »

No, I think you're right on, Hermit. I think BlackRose has a very intersting reason for playing the game, just like Kite. :mrgreen:
Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are master of your fate and captain of your soul.
OzzyNelson
Player Character

Post by OzzyNelson »

'Tis true about the Black Rose. I guess it's easy to forget that she was a newbie too what with all the interaction in the game, after all she is the only truly consistent character in the game. With the exception of Mia and Elk's brief interludes and good old Helba, who at this point still seems like a mystery to me, no other PC provides any story advancement and Mia, Elk, and Helba don't do half the work that little ol' Black Rose does.
As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods;
They kill us for their sport.

William Shakespeare, "King Lear"
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Minase? No, the two aren't related, actually. The only possible 'crossover' character in the OVA and Game stories that I see, will probably be Satou Ichiro from 'In Case of Tohno Kyoko' (OVA 3). We don't even know this for sure, though, and he could just be an informant out of the game.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Rubedo
Legend

Post by Rubedo »

I think Black Rose is the girl from the OVA, Oh what was her name? Anyways. I don't know why. Oh! And the girl from the OVA, what grade was she in? Or did they even say? I don't remember :oops:
"That misty night, that dismal moon. The dead search for their kin.
While angels sing, in endless dark. The dead seek out sin."

"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"
Pipian
Player Character

Post by Pipian »

Why do people keep insisting that BlackRose is the same as Mai when evidence to the contrary is right in their faces if you read it.
Rubedo
Legend

Post by Rubedo »

Um...I have only seen the 1 OVA. And I said "I think" Black Rose is Mai. hehehe :P
"That misty night, that dismal moon. The dead search for their kin.
While angels sing, in endless dark. The dead seek out sin."

"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

-shakes her head- Baka >>;; Blackrose and Mai are two different people.
For one,the Player of Blackrose knows how to play "the World" and is already running around the place with Kite.And Mai,is new to the game,she only logs on twice through out the whole OVA.Another thing,if you pay close attention to Blackrose and Mai's interests,they are different as well.
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

Actually, BR is a newbie when you first meet her. But you later learn she's searching for her brother. Mai wants to help Kasumi, her would-be boyfriend. :)
Durhi - Retarded puchiguso
HermitIX
Player Character

Post by HermitIX »

ok now what about Natume? she has almost no back story, and she was a newbie. this could mean that CC corp sent her in to keep an eye on you. but you have to give up a rare item to get her in to your party... would CC corp risk that you wouldnt give it up? ::thinks:: if they are very clever yes... but then it could just be that she is the most newbieish lvl 35 player in the world <in my game she is lvl 35 and still complaining about being weak>

hey could she be RL Mia?