.hack//SIGN could somebody explain the ending please?

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
apostle13
Player Character

.hack//SIGN could somebody explain the ending please?

Post by apostle13 »

Could someone explain the ending of SIGN for me, starting right after when maha gets killed?
alucard
Player Character

Post by alucard »

it's simple, SIGN doesn't have an ending :lol: Play the game and watch the liminality and LTB to know .... :wink:
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

Morganna teleports Tsukasa, Subaru, and Mimiru to a random field, and seperates them. She then creates clones of each of them and sends them to go and try to break down the emotional bonds they have built between each other. For example the Tsukasa clone tells Subaru that there is no reason for her to be with him anymore, all she's done is hurt him.

Anyway, Subaru and Mimiru fall for the false Tsukasa clone, and Tsukasa falls for the Subaru clone, but he figures out that the Mimiru he is talking to, isn't actually the real Mimiru, and demands to know who, and what she is. Morganna then teleports them all to her domain, where Aura is still sleeping.

While Sora watches from a distance Tsukasa has an argument with Morganna on why he has to log out, and is going to log out. This succeeds in waking up Aura. Morganna orders Sora to kill everybody, but Sora refuses and tells Tsukasa that he wants to be friends with him. This shocks Morganna and buys Tsukasa, Mimiru, Subaru, and Aura time to escape back to Net Slum.

Sora sticks around to taunt Morganna. But Morganna laughs at him, when he tries to gate out he is unable to. Suddenly a red staff appears behind him. Despite his pleas for mercy Skeith Data Drains Sora, we see a flash of Sora's real life player (who is a small child) collapse in front of his computer terminal. Morganna orders Skeith to follow and destroy Aura.

Tsukasa and Co. Reunite in Net Slum, Helba notices that a large amount of data is coming their direction, Skeith appears and rushes at them. But Helba disconnects Net Slum from the game, causing everything to turn off.

The Credits start, while the credits are running we see scenes of a girl leaving the hospital (in a black and white real life scene). She is obviously Tsukasa's real life self. She comments that she is finally here, really here. She then runs into Subaru in real life. As they run towards each other the screen slowly changes from Black and White, to Color. We then switch to The World (Which is now Black and White) where we hear Morganna talking almost insanely to some unknown person/entity. The End.
"Hark he of Fair eyes, I am CRtwenty of the Azure Keyboard!"
Cyral
Player Character

Post by Cyral »

Yep, that's the end of the .hack://Sign and the start of .hack://infection..

Which reminds me...

In Delta Bursting Pass Over Aqua Field... I think it was connected to prior to the order to Morganna.
Chongara love info to help big guy understand .hack, eh?
apostle13
Player Character

Post by apostle13 »

Thanks, I never really understood it,but I saw it the first time CN showed it, so Im watching it again to try and understand it ends, and its making a little better progress lol.
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

No, it was just a field frequented by Orca, Aura realised this and went there in search of Orca. And found him and Kite... with Skeith in pursuit. (As Skeith had been apparently chasing Aura since the end of //SIGN).

And the rest is history.
brassmonkey
Lowbie

Post by brassmonkey »

hack infection isn't an anime is it... :?:

darn... i hoped i don't hv to play the game.. hate these mind wrangling games
Every guy wants to be the girl's first, but every girl wants to be the guy's last
Emerick Belasco
Player Character

Post by Emerick Belasco »

In a way, SIGN is its own story. There are constant characters and themes throughout the different installments, but they all tell different stories with different central characters.
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long long year, stole many a man's soul and faith.
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

Yes, Infection is a game.