im so confused plz help me

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Warcraftplayer

im so confused plz help me

Post by Warcraftplayer »

[spoiler]I thought that morgana wanted a warped Aura, but she didnt want Aura to wake up :?: And now Sora is in a coma ( so is he trapped in the game like Tsukasa also). And where the $*@# is Maha in all this. PLZ dont call me an idiot im just dumb and confused! :evil:[/spoiler]

[EDIT: Tsukasa- I'm going to put Spoiler Tags in this. Please make sure you do it next time.]
i dont suffer from insanity i enjoy it so piss off. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WIN
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

erm...you may want to thorw some spoiler tags over that...anyway, [spoiler]Morganna just didn't want Aura to awaken, but a warped Aura would be better. Her main objective was to keep Aura asleep, so it really didn't matter if she achieved a Warped Aura or not. Maha was Data Drained by 3 guardians in episode 25. Currently her data is being rewritten into Mia. (Currently meaning between ep. 26 and //INFECTION)[/spoiler]
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Warcraftplayer

Post by Warcraftplayer »

srry guys i thought i put a spoler i mussed of erased it. [spoiler]but now Sora is in a coma so is he stuck in the game like Tsukasa also[/spoiler] thanks srry about the last post!!
i dont suffer from insanity i enjoy it so piss off. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WIN
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

[spoiler]in a way he is stuck, after being data drained he was imprisioned into skeith's wand

in Dot hack outbreak, u release him and in return he gives u Sora's blades

i believe u know about it all at the very beginning of dothack but cant reach the wand until the end of the game ( if i am wrong pleasse correct me)[/spoiler]

[Edit: Tsukasa- Other people are realizing they need spoiler tags... This post needs them too. When in doubt, use 'em. X.x;;]
Deimos
Player Character

Post by Deimos »

Sort of.[spoiler]A random player posts on the World's message board about seeing a strange red wand in a certain area, along with a Twin Blade character. Another person who went to the area comments that the Twin Blade was super fast and wanted by the Crimson Knights. (Gee, I wonder who that could be?) This post appears at the beginning of Outbreak and you can go to the area to free Sora whenever you want. It's a high level, though, so most people will probably save it until the end.[/spoiler]
Shade254

Post by Shade254 »

Either Tsukasa's an idiot or really brave
when life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and yell "I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID LEMONS!!"
Rinnu
Lowbie

Post by Rinnu »

Shade254 wrote:Either Tsukasa's an idiot or really brave
Idiot sometimes, but I wouldn't really say brave.
I don't lean on anybody, I don't trust anybody. That includes you.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

This leads me to wonder... if this topic was about Sora, then how'd it get turned over to Tsukasa?
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

idk how but to get back on sora....

after u free him in out break

[spoiler] u get him in Quarentine, but people say its an AI and others say its not[/spoiler]

Who is telling the truth and if the first one is true, where are the real ones?
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

from te e-mails we get, we learn that [spoiler]the sora you get is the real one, but the others are AI. I guess their real counterparts are off doing something offline.[/spoiler]
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Dark770
Player Character

Post by Dark770 »

Deimos wrote:Sort of.[spoiler]A random player posts on the World's message board about seeing a strange red wand in a certain area, along with a Twin Blade character. Another person who went to the area comments that the Twin Blade was super fast and wanted by the Crimson Knights. (Gee, I wonder who that could be?) This post appears at the beginning of Outbreak and you can go to the area to free Sora whenever you want. It's a high level, though, so most people will probably save it until the end.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]...ya it is a high lvl but it is REALLY easy to beat i think its like a 70 sumthin i beat it at lvl 59 sumthin its real ezy and u get alot of lvls from it to[/spoiler]
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

if the counter part is true.. what and where did the AI's come from

are they like the copies Morganna made except "forgotten and usless"

or just a "I am here because i can be" thing?
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

plz put your responses in spoiler tags... Anyways, [spoiler]the ai are actually sora's game data. In the show when aura awakened, morganna put the real sora in a coma. However, his game character was still online, imprisoned in the skieth's wand. This means that Sora actually never logged off.[/spoiler]
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Things about sora that still remain unanswered will be discussed in Zero later, so it's good to wait anyway ^^;
Pagyuu~ desunoh?