The Legendary Lands

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
En der
Legend

The Legendary Lands

Post by En der »

Ok, I'm getting sick of waiting for someone to reply to my posts (I'm on like half the day!) so I'll ask a question that's been bothering me. What are the Legendary Lands? I asked some of my friends; half of them said they were inaccessable fields due to version changes while the other half say that the Legendary Lands are fields that contain rare items and can only be reached by hacking. Someone tell me :?
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Just as a note- this isn't a chat board. People will get to your posts when they get to them. ._.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
kboy7
Player Character

Post by kboy7 »

Tsukasa wrote:Just as a note- this isn't a chat board. People will get to your posts when they get to them. ._.
Just curious what is a chat-board? As for the lands could you tell me more abou them because I have not heard of them i don't think
http://kmhearts.proboards43.com
kingdom Hearts forum ... Over 2000 posts and counting!
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

A chat board is basically a place in the web where you can talk to friends about mostly anything.(school, friends, gossip, etc.)
And I've never heard of the Legendary Lands.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

I have heard the Legendary Lands to be the Net Slum, because Net Slum does have many names.
Deimos
Player Character

Post by Deimos »

As you know, the World is based on the Epitaph of Twilight. The background story for the game is pretty much the same as the Epitaph. In the story, a great battle occurs between a race of shadowless sprites and a great force called the Cursed Wave. The Legendary Lands are areas that are said to be the remnants of that conflict. As I understand it, they are just unique areas based on places in the Epitaph. The upside down city is one of them, and at least three exist.
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH :shock:
Sorry, I'm only up to Lv. 8 in my game...
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

do u know that other 2+ places? (are they the fields u visit in the game?)
Deimos
Player Character

Post by Deimos »

I don't know for sure. They could include the bonus dungeons you can go to after beating the games, the chapel at Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground, or Aura's domain, though.
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

the chapel at hidden forbidden holy ground was originally a root town so i dont think it can be one of em.

where is Aura's domain? (u talking about server where Tsukasa hides?)
Deimos
Player Character

Post by Deimos »

mvrckbass wrote:(u talking about server where Tsukasa hides?)
Yes. Although I think it's more likely that the Legendary Lands are the bonus areas.
kboy7
Player Character

Post by kboy7 »

mvrckbass wrote:the chapel at hidden forbidden holy ground was originally a root town so i dont think it can be one of em.

where is Aura's domain? (u talking about server where Tsukasa hides?)
How come it isn't a root town anymore?
http://kmhearts.proboards43.com
kingdom Hearts forum ... Over 2000 posts and counting!
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

That musta been one small root town...
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

it was just abandoned i guess..

[spoiler]if u look around in first person in the game, and also look at the background in //Sign you'll notice its in a large crater with some rubble at the bottom sooooo, just a theory its been destroyed to cover up the fact they were sick of it[/spoiler]

[spoiler]come to think of it the emails about the bonus levels do say "wanna find out about the truth of the legend of yada yada yada[/spoiler]
Kutsurabi
Lowbie

Post by Kutsurabi »

hmm the legendary areas could they be [spoiler]the "forbidden" places helba talked about on one of the last three episodes of .hack//sign[/spoiler]
I am here trapped among many players but for me i do not play... I live....