Secret Item

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Deimos
Player Character

Post by Deimos »

En der wrote:Morganna may not be omnipresent. She could have a definite form somewhere like Aura in some unknown, inaccesable field. That way when Aura wakes up, she can just go to Morganna and Data Drain her.
If you believe Helba, then she is omnipresent. That doesn't prevent her from taking a definite form, though. AI Harald had a definite form, and he was also omnipresent.
mvrckbass wrote:so even though morganna uses the phases to delete Aura she could just data drain them??
Well... not really.[spoiler]That would have been the case, but Morganna restricted Aura's powers when she decided that she didn't want Aura to be born. Aura couldn't use Data Drain herself, so she had to give the power to someone else.[/spoiler]
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

[spoiler]so thats how the book of Twilight was made, now it makes sense[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Morganna might have a definite form ::KEYWORD MIGHT:: or it just might be like Haralds and just have them all over the game as an influence[/spoiler]
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

no, if Morganna had copies all over the World (in the game :lol:) then that would lead to suspicion. if someone found a copy, they could post it on the message boards and suddenly, people start finding these copies everywhere! Now that wouldn't be good, would it?
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

no it wouldnt...which would lead to a large sum of comatose players being found.. then C C corp would get VERY frightened and destroy all the servers...

gee that would stink... :?
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

well, the C Corp could search entire system non-physically. For example, let's say one of the Morganna copies was found in Holy Passed Over Temple. They could run a system search through written data instead of the finished product. Do you get what I'm saying?
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
FireDraconian
Legend

Post by FireDraconian »

I don't think Morganna had a physical form. I mean, if she did, why summon Skeith to go after Aura? It would be much easier to just go herself.
"A friend... or perhaps, a foe. A meddler with a warning." -Helba, .hack//Infection
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

firedraconian wrote:I don't think Morganna had a physical form. I mean, if she did, why summon Skeith to go after Aura? It would be much easier to just go herself.
Ok, just to tell you, Morganna could've gone after Tsukasa the whole time. Even if she was omnipresent, she would still have the power to transport to another field.
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
FireDraconian
Legend

Post by FireDraconian »

Technically, if she was omnipresent, she wouldn't need to teleport there. She would already be there.
"A friend... or perhaps, a foe. A meddler with a warning." -Helba, .hack//Infection
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

You're contradicting yourself. If she was already there, then she could just DD everyone without sending skieth/sora.
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
FireDraconian
Legend

Post by FireDraconian »

Except she can't DD. Why do you think she had to have Skieth do it to Sora?
Ok, just to tell you, Morganna could've gone after Tsukasa the whole time. Even if she was omnipresent, she would still have the power to transport to another field.
Omnipresent = everywhere at the same time.

IE, she couldn't teleport anywhere, because she is already everywhere. See? And if she could have gone after them, why didn't she? Why is she messing around with the Phases and Skeith? Why not suck Kite into her dimension and destroy him?

'cause her power is limited. She can talk all she likes, but her power to affect things isn't there. Hence the Phases.

(Note: She was able to hurt Tsukasa during .hack//SIGN, but only in her little Bubble-Area. She never affected a player outside of it.)
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

then how did Sora get DD?
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
FireDraconian
Legend

Post by FireDraconian »

Skeith.
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

FireDraconian wrote:Except she can't DD. Why do you think she had to have Skieth do it to Sora?
:oops: I didn't see that...
Anyways
FireDraconian wrote: (Note: She was able to hurt Tsukasa during .hack//SIGN, but only in her little Bubble-Area. She never affected a player outside of it.)
Remember when Tsukasa brought Subaru with her? She could've hurt Subaru but she didn't.
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
FireDraconian
Legend

Post by FireDraconian »

Yes, she could have. But didn't.

I'll bet even in that area, she couldn't do Data Drain. She hurt Tsukasa because she controlled the connection to his body, but could she do the same to Subaru? Subaru was outside the game.
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Ok, I understand. I'm done arguing already.
(The name is ENDER!!!!)