One Question...

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
apostle13
Player Character

Post by apostle13 »

I doubt Elk would stop logging off, unless he got real real old, and just said screw it. But I think he would stay with Mia beacue uh.. *saftey*
[spoiler] Isn't Mia Elk's first friend? Or somthing along the lines of that?[/spoiler]
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

apostle13 wrote:I doubt Elk would stop logging off, unless he got real real old, and just said screw it. But I think he would stay with Mia beacue uh.. *saftey*
[spoiler] Isn't Mia Elk's first friend? Or somthing along the lines of that?[/spoiler]
Yeah we kind of said that before, anyway didnt Elk seem like he got a little more confident after he started hanging out with Kite? He started to email you more and stuff I think, and whenever he needed help he would always come to Kite.
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

in a way it was because of guidline, since Kite helped Mia, Elk thought he could count on him if he had problems "note back in infection when Elk's favorite field was corrupted by a data bug and he helped save Mia"
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Thats really what I thought too. I would think that Elk would consider Kite to be his friend.
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Tsukasa and Elk never really got along did they?

They were just vague aquaintances (or however you spell that)
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

nope they never met, after Tsukasa logged off the only time he logged on after that was in Unison WAY after Quarantine happened
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

No, they met in Unison. [spoiler]The time when Tsukasa gave the blade of grass to Maha and she starts crying; Elk was with her at the time.[/spoiler]

[Added by En der]
This should be in spoiler tags, shouldn't it? *Edited*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

lol isnt that what i said (with out the spoiler though?)
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Wait a second...
mvrckbass wrote:nope they never met, after Tsukasa logged off the only time he logged on after that was in Unison WAY after Quarantine happened
Oh, you were agreeing with me...
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

*Blinks blankly at the screen to what En der posted several posts ago and to what En der posted recently* :?
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

long story short , without putting in commas, En Der thought i was disagreeing with him (but this is off topic)

after u beat Quarentine is that what Blackrose meant by the "wrap party" (the whole thing in Unison)
Tsunami the Silver Dragon
Player Character

Post by Tsunami the Silver Dragon »

Mia must really be lonely to be in a world where people think that she is just an AI....

Wait a minute! If people think that she's AI then Kamui would try to hunt her! Hang in there Mia I'm on my way!

<Opens dimensional portal to .hack with a mysterious amulet>

I gotta remember to thank Kid if I ever see her again or else I would traveling through the dimesions the painful way. Okay, here I come!

<Jump into portal>
"For all the Dreamers out there, our planet's dream isn't over yet."

"Jill, this is for you."