H-o-w-d-y

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Gearhead
Player Character

Post by Gearhead »

No trouble at all..

And why yes Rico is the character on the far right.
~ Resident Voodoo Techie ~
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

To answer an older question, yes, I will be at AX 2003, simply because I comitted to it way back in... um.. summer, last year, and was stupid enough to start a Suikoden 3 cosplay group that is now enourmous (35 people, at least count).

I'll be in costume as well.. likely as Shugo, from //DUSK, because his bracelet is keen (And half finished :P ) And also Sasarai, from Suikoden 3, and when Kite isn't with the group, I'll be the replacement Destroyer, Luc, from Suikoden 3. And also, for an hour or so, Kurai from Angel Sanctuary... and possibly Aura from FF:U, if Tsukasa is wearing Kaze :P

Thank god it's a 4 day con or I'd never have enough time ~_~;
Last edited by Sora on Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vanguard~Wind

Post by Vanguard~Wind »

Gotta get away from ninja Sora...what to do...what to do...*light bulb*

CYA AT AX2003! dont hunt me down plz.
Vanguard~Wind

Post by Vanguard~Wind »

Night all, see ya tomorrow...I mean later today. *runs again* (thats my best move)
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

Ah. Knew she looked familar... *hasn't played PSO since... uhm... a long time? XD*
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

Hii! :D I'm the protector of Puchiguso's around here, since the board seems to be divided between those that like them, and those that think they're dumb. ;o; Ne, help me out here! ^_^;

I'll be at AX as well, probably as pre-events Kite, in the green version of his outfit. I may be making an Aura costume too, since my Ghetto Aura made from bedsheets went over so well. XD Or a Sora costume too... If I can manage it. I hope so... ;_; Oyeah! And I'll be Annie from Suikoden 3, and maybe Ru from FF:U to join up with those other groups too. :D

A costume I'd reaaally like to do, if only to annoy people, but it really depends on if I'm capable of making it or not... Pisto, that fishy villian guy in FF:U. His laugh is so cool! XD SHAAAshashashashashasha~!

XD XD
Durhi - Retarded puchiguso
Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage
Player Character

Post by Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage »

I <3 Puchiguso's :P

As for AX I'm not one to travel much for stuff like that. XD; I was at AXNY in August, but only because I live two blocks from the Marriot. o_o So I'll be at BAAF in August as Tsukasa for two days.. and Ceres from Ayashi No Ceres the other day. XD I hope I can finish the Ceres costume though.

:: probly the only one going :: WEEE!!
http://ayashinoceres.proboards15.com/ =X AnC fans, join. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LMFAO
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

What's BAAF? Is it in the same area? I spend all my money just being able to go to the Texas conventions, and possibly California each year. I wish I was rich enough to go to others. T_T
Durhi - Retarded puchiguso
Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage
Player Character

Big Apple Anime Fest, in NYC. @_@; I r poor, so I don't really go to any others. xD;;
http://ayashinoceres.proboards15.com/ =X AnC fans, join. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LMFAO
KidGenki
Player Character

!

Post by KidGenki »

:(

I have never been to an anime convention yet i really want to but the onl y char i think i could dress up as would be a changwufei
" Im not saying
goodbye or hiding from the World im just saying screw it..."
SaberWolf
Player Character

Post by SaberWolf »

Where this AX gonna be? I live in Pennsylvania, so New York is about the only convention center that hosts Anime Conventions I'll be able to get to. Waaahhh!
runs wit scissors
Bear
Mr. Flibble's Very Cross

Post by Bear »

Hmm, cons. I'm planning to be at AX, as long as I'm still living in SoCal this summer. ^_^ I'll definitely be at ACen. Through a stroke of luck, I went to AXNY last year...I'm hoping I'll be able to make it to BAAF this year, but I doubt it.
Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage
Player Character

I have no idea. Last year they had a special thing in NY along with BAAF at the same time, so I dunno where it is this time. :D If you to BAAF in NY though, and see some chick cross-playing Tsukasa running around with a camera stalking people, call out Tara. xD That'll be meh! Mwuahahah.
SaberWolf
Player Character

Post by SaberWolf »

Here's an idea for the place, post an acurate schedule and location calendar for all anime conventions in the US for the next year and a half (since my sources absolutly -suck-!)
runs wit scissors
KidGenki
Player Character

!

Post by KidGenki »

:(

Aww i want to go to an anime convention so Bad ....man its like im still a virgin to anime conventions.
" Im not saying
goodbye or hiding from the World im just saying screw it..."