OVA

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Lazzaruss
Lowbie

OVA

Post by Lazzaruss »

Yea, I want to know what OVA means from the name .Hack//OVA Luminality....
Thx
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

First... It's Liminality. Liminality means the representation of man's tendency to put boundries to everything.

Luminality is just a gramtatically incorrect hash of luminance which is the total output of energy from a light source.

However, to the original topic. OVA (OAV) means Original Video Animation (Original Animation Video- your pick.).
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Lazzaruss
Lowbie

Post by Lazzaruss »

Thx a lot Tsukasa! :-D
Can you tell me how much episodes does it have???
I want to have all videos about .Hackers ;) But i don't know each time line how many episodes have...
thx
MithrilKatanaX
Player Character

Post by MithrilKatanaX »

how is liminality an OVA then, its not teh origional animation, sign was the origional animation...

*note: im being facetious... you dont actually have to respond to this
Last edited by MithrilKatanaX on Fri Apr 04, 2003 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
i'd talk to myself, but i dont feel like getting into an arguement
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

There are 4 OVAs (OAV) in the Liminality series. Each one is released with a game. As only 3 games have been released, only 3 OAVs have been released. There is also .hack//Another Story, which is a //SIGN sidestory, so far as we know, which counts as an OAV as it's not part of the aired television series.

And, as a note.... MithrilKatanaX, you may want to note that the correct spelling is 'facetious' and what you said is something else entirely ^^;;;;
MithrilKatanaX
Player Character

Post by MithrilKatanaX »

ah! good call, i dont pay very good attention when i type and my laptop has an annoying keyboard (and i make weird mistakes in keystrokes sometimes) so i often mess up very simple things...
i'd talk to myself, but i dont feel like getting into an arguement