Confusion

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Serge
Lowbie

Confusion

Post by Serge »

Hey, I just watched the series again and am still confused at one part. Maybe one of you could help... I'm not too sure of the episode name but it's somewhat in the middle. BT and Klim are atop of some structure and she comes out of nowhere and throws up her staff and says "open eye of the twilight" and the sky splits in half and there is an eye. What confuses me even more is that after that it switches to something else in the series without explaining what happened. (Then again i was watching it in poor subtitles that were barberic and hard to follow)
Terra
Player Character

Post by Terra »

[spoiler]just another one of those things that arn't supose to exist that takes u to another place that's not supose to exist

there seem to be alot of those imposeibilities, but has far has i can tell, there all related in one form or another[/spoiler]
Terra Queen of Chaos, D., and Destruction
Plusie Queen
Admin of Realm of Chaos
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

That episode you are referring to is,episode 13,"Twilight Eye".
Serge
Lowbie

Post by Serge »

*Sighs* So the meaning has no set meaning to it? The eye served no purpose at -all- in my opinion. It wasn't watching anything.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

[spoiler]
You seek a way to open the eye to be able to open the pathway to continue on. It's a basic standard RPG puzzle. The eye was obscured by the clouds, thus removing the clouds that are blocking it.
[/spoiler]
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Serge
Lowbie

Post by Serge »

Ah, always thinking, Tsuey! Thanks.