Vol. 4 - Guess how many questions were answered?

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
. H A C K // S O R A
Player Character

Post by . H A C K // S O R A »

so with so many unawnsered questions? do you see an expansion on the game maby a vol 5?
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

... volume five?

............. -_-;
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

Ok,think about that for a moment.Why would there be a volume five? The game .hack,only consists of four volumes,thats it,end of story,the game ends at Volume FOUR.
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
Jetfire99
Player Character

Post by Jetfire99 »

I think what they might be getting at is there could be a new batch of .hack games.
As the Rain falls...
I close my eyes...
And dream of rings...
spinning in the darkness....

-An unknown Hunter
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

If that ever did happen..it would be a long time before they even decide to make a new one :/
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
. H A C K // S O R A
Player Character

i just think maby they might use the .hack engine to make maby a siries of games where you go through as balmonk or somthing like that. or maby a game siries based on .hack//dusk
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Honestly, I'd say that to keep it a good series, let it end where it -should- end. Otherwise, it starts to be contrived and the plots will start getting to the point that they'll be having to stretch to get them, you know?
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
. H A C K // S O R A
Player Character

your right if you stretch the siries out to mutch it beomes padantic. and thats the last thing that .hack needs. i just dont want to see it end. so soon.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Well, a lot of people don't want to see it end soon, but for it to stay good, it's best to give it some closure.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Well, I used to think Udeden will be a never-ending story ^^;; adding as little facts as possible as it progressess
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Niu
Player Character

Post by Niu »

I just hope they explain the thigns throughly. Since there still alot of thigns that aren't answered in vol.4

Too many mysteries. I sense they try to make an open end, but I really hope they can get the plot set in the stone.
Atomsk
Lowbie

Post by Atomsk »

Actually... Its been rumored on a couple different boards that there is a Sequel Series coming out after .hack//Quarantine.

How likely this is... I have no clue. All I have to say is... Bandai = Milk every penny they can out of whatever they have. So as long as the .hack series of games is making money, They are going to keep on producing them out the "Censored Word" until they get less and less content. This isn't saying for sure, just my opinion, Just look at other stuff they've made that deals with Anime and tell me how good the quality of it has been. All I have to say frankly is 'Dragonball Z'.

Don't get my wrong by this statement, I love the .hack series with all my heart, and I was saddened by .hack//SIGN ended, especially after seeing Episode 27, I'm just pointing out the badside of bandai of all companies owning the .hack lisence.
Last edited by Atomsk on Sat Apr 19, 2003 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. H A C K // S O R A
Player Character

its like shinmue there is a story but it never ends. Shinmue3 is comming out soon for the Xbox. i hate it when they leave storys open ended so they can add more to it then the writer get lame and just through the story out the window and start pumping games eps whatever out just to make another.
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

Well, way back in January, there was announcement about plans to make a sequel series after Vol. 5. But at offical conventions and news and the .hack//countdown events, theres been no news of any of that.
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
Atomsk
Lowbie

Post by Atomsk »

I suppose your right, but still.. I wouldn't run anything past Bandai in producing mass amounts of .hack games. I seriously don't hope they do that though, 'cause of course the more games they come out with the more lazy and lazier they are going to get with the story, and just try and get past the bare minimum's as . H A C K // S O R A was trying to point out there.

On another Note, Hi . H A C K // S O R A Its me, Atomsk from GF.