College! Finals! Whee!

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

College! Finals! Whee!

Post by Tsukasa »

Two of those three words should be enough to explain what's going on. This is finals season for me guys, and I think that I'm probably going to be a bit more scarce while I try to ensure that I end the semester without killing my current GPA. ^____^

...that doesn't mean I'll be here. I may even poke around while I do homework, but that means that there's a good chance I won't be posting. In fact, to ensure that you guys stay good.... I think I'm going to go into hidden mode. :p

Just as a note, though:

@set Tsukasa=/_finals/patience?:no

I'm going to be ready to scream because of these, I don't need something I do as a hobby to be the point to drive me over the edge of sanity. If someone takes this as a chance to think 'while the cat's away, the mice will play', ie break as many rules as they want while mods aren't around, they will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

I don't want to see this place fall apart during my absense, and I certainly hope that people here can handle themselves maturely without being watched over at all times.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.