Most emotional moments in .hack://Games?

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

s8Riot wrote:Maybe he wrote his own Mia fanfiction?
Elk writing his own Mia fanfiction? Heh... For some reason, I'm almost afraid to imagine how that would end off, yet, would like to see how it would turn out. o_o;
Tsunami the Silver Dragon
Player Character

Post by Tsunami the Silver Dragon »

YashaOokami wrote:I hope you realize Sankan that you are direct linking that sig of yours from the .hack//Defragment site,shame on you >/!!!
How do you guys figure stuff like that out? I've always been curious...

But in anycase, let me change the flow here for just a moment.

What if instead it was Elk who had the Twilight Bracelet? It would be his job to eliminate the phases, right?

If it were me, I know that I couldn't go through with it.
"For all the Dreamers out there, our planet's dream isn't over yet."

"Jill, this is for you."
Cyral
Player Character

Post by Cyral »

Other wise, it would be lame... it's like Tsukasa all over again.

Anb besides, he's going to die so easily against the 1st phase with her Mia and there Aromatic Grass jokes!
Chongara love info to help big guy understand .hack, eh?
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Tsunami the Silver Dragon wrote:How do you guys figure stuff like that out? I've always been curious...
Right click an image, click on Properties, and look at the URL of the image. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

Anyhoo. I think there was a discussion a long time ago, if Kite had really decided to hand over the bracelet to Elk. Then again, it was more of a joke than a serious discussion... but whatever.

If you ask me, I think Elk would've been horrified to find out he would have to fight Mia... Maybe not even try. Someone else killing your bestest best best friend EVAR is one thing, but you, yourself? I don't think he would have the guts to do that... ever. Not to mention, while we knew we could get Mia back, the characters did not. I think they thought she was gone for good.
s8Riot
Lowbie

Post by s8Riot »

Did Elk ever forgive Kite (before Mia's return, that is)?
"Let's Positive Thinking!" - Amano Maya, Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Deimos
Player Character

Post by Deimos »

I agree with Duskino. Elk likes Mia way too much to kill her. He'd probably just stand there and try to talk her out of fighting.

Hmmm... If Elk did try to talk sense into Macha, do you think she would listen?
wolf.song
Player Character

Huh.......

Post by wolf.song »

No. :lol: For me, I think it would be when Kite finds out that Blackrose's brother, Kazu, was put into a coma! That's so sad! :cry:
Kite: Aaaaaaaah! Tanned Devil, tanned devil! Stay away from me you leader of hell! - .hack Dating Game Ch.2

Mr. Consumer, we're in a consumer economy--so consume your cake! Consume! Consume! - Digiko Di Gi Charat
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

I think that Elk would be able to do it, but then would be thrown into a deep depression; more than he already is. It's kinda like in Trigun when ever Vash must kill someone/thing.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
wolf.song
Player Character

Post by wolf.song »

You're right. *sigh* ..........MY ELKY! XD
Kite: Aaaaaaaah! Tanned Devil, tanned devil! Stay away from me you leader of hell! - .hack Dating Game Ch.2

Mr. Consumer, we're in a consumer economy--so consume your cake! Consume! Consume! - Digiko Di Gi Charat
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

s8Riot wrote:Did Elk ever forgive Kite (before Mia's return, that is)?
Yea, his line during the Corbenik battle pretty much proves that.

"I'm sorry, I was... being selfish"
"Hark he of Fair eyes, I am CRtwenty of the Azure Keyboard!"
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

CRtwenty wrote:
s8Riot wrote:Did Elk ever forgive Kite (before Mia's return, that is)?
Yea, his line during the Corbenik battle pretty much proves that.

"I'm sorry, I was... being selfish"
;_; mwee, that was so saaaad. I literaly went "NO!! ELK!!" at like... 3 AM in the morning o_O; Hee... yah. *Elk obsessed freak*

*eyes wolf.song* c.c; *cough*
s8Riot
Lowbie

Post by s8Riot »

*must . . . resist . . . urge to . . . buy . . . Outbreak and Quarantine*

It stinks having a low budget :P
"Let's Positive Thinking!" - Amano Maya, Persona 2: Innocent Sin
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

It was worth it though, seeing Kite rush towards Corbenik, I was like... "Corbenik, you are SO pwnzed!"

BTW, what exactly was that Rocker Grunty doing to Nuke Usagami during the ending scene? It looked... very wrong to me.
"Hark he of Fair eyes, I am CRtwenty of the Azure Keyboard!"
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

s8Riot wrote:*must . . . resist . . . urge to . . . buy . . . Outbreak and Quarantine*

It stinks having a low budget :P
SUBDUE TO THE URGE! You can not RESIST the urge! The urge DEMANDS you fall into it's urgeyness and... buy the games! Yes. Yes indeed.

As for Nuke and the Grunty... o_O; Your imagination is the limit (lyke omg, not intented to sound cheesy). Thank you for giving me bad thoughts. :P
wolf.song
Player Character

Post by wolf.song »

Duskino wrote:
*eyes wolf.song* c.c; *cough*
o.O.......(runs away in fear) I didn't REALLY mean it! I mean, I MAY love Elk, but I also love Sora! *huggles Sora*
Sora: Can't.....breathe......
Yeah, my mom has a money crises and I can't buy volume 4 UNTIL September. :cry: *mumble* Stupid divorce! Well, I can ALWAYS wait......... :cry: