.//hack sign part 5? part 6????

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Kotetsu
Player Character

Post by Kotetsu »

Brad_Evans wrote:Logically, the data flag is there so that you can enjoy the movies and complete the Ryu book after the game.
sanga pay attention, this is probably the fifth time someone said that. there is no part 5/6, nor do I personally want it, the game had a great ending and really doesnt need it, just let the topic rest. on that note how did a thread of this nature not get locked after 2 replies?
I am going to live forever or die tryying.
-John Yossarian
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Well I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make another game just to give the plastic sword some use...."To destroy the remnants of Morganna, i will smite j00 all wit mah PLASTIC SWORD!"--Kite Doesn't sound too dramatic. And as for the Imp items, i think that you need them to be able to use the Goblin summon, i THINK.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
krono7
Player Character

Post by krono7 »

yea goblin items are to summon goblins and i really want to know what the plastic sword is for!
krono7 100 posts!!!
What an unusual bracelet.
I've never seen that before.
I can even smell the rarity!
Sniff Sniff.-Mireille Chan
Cyral
Player Character

Post by Cyral »

I don't think the plastic sword is used for anything.. other than for insult purposes.
Chongara love info to help big guy understand .hack, eh?
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

^^;; I'm not sanga, and I don't support the idea of there being a vol 5/6 either ^^;

btw, a bit of Off topicness, how do you get a plastic sword? ^_^ haven't got that item >_<
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Brad_Evans wrote:
btw, a bit of Off topicness, how do you get a plastic sword? ^_^ haven't got that item >_<
In one of Rachel's sidequests in Mutation.
Deimos
Player Character

Post by Deimos »

You get the Plastic Sword from Rachel's trading convention. You can't get Rachel's member address without getting the sword as well, so it's not very hard to find. There's no purpose for it either, it's just another useless Key Item like the Imp junk that Martina always hands out. BTW, Martina's items are not needed to summon the goblin. I remember beating Martina R with the second goblin summon, so they can't be necessary.
kboy7
Player Character

Post by kboy7 »

But if there is no purpose for it then why would they put it in the game.... I don't get it. Seriously, maybe it is good for trading to someone.
http://kmhearts.proboards43.com
kingdom Hearts forum ... Over 2000 posts and counting!
Deimos
Player Character

Post by Deimos »

I take it you missed Mia's speech about futility?

There are plenty of items in the games that were just put there as a gag, with no real purpose. It's not like the Plastic Sword is unique in that respect. And no, nobody wants to trade for it.
GreenSky

Part 6

Post by GreenSky »

I cant give that much info but there will be a part 6 and it will be four years after you save The World... And you will play as either Blackrose or kite... Did a little research into it, if you dont believe me then ask me and i will give you the web link to see for yourself. By the way next time you say something like that you might want to have a little proof... I will only give the website adress to true Dot Hackers that now Shugo and Rena. (thats will be how you play as)
I got the braclet now... ... ... DATA DRAIN!!!
Bear
Mr. Flibble's Very Cross

Post by Bear »

With apologies to Rhyste: