.hack//SIGN Did it really end?

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

I'm not saying that the AI's got disconnected, but since Net Slum is entirely under Helba's control she was able to remove it from the normal "The World" servers, causing the AI's (and PC's) to get booted off of the field. While the PC's were just logged out of the game the AI's probably went through something similar to what happened after Tsukasa was killed and reappeared after the Castle episode.
"Hark he of Fair eyes, I am CRtwenty of the Azure Keyboard!"
Cobweb
Player Character

Post by Cobweb »

Ah, but where did they reappear? It seems logical that wherever it was, they'd go there together ... Aura's situation wouldn't really be improved.
"You don't have to be a house to be haunted." - Emily Dickinson
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

Perhaps Aura was able to keep her head during the incident, and managed to escape while Skeith was confused?

::Imagines little Aura tiptoeing away from a Skeith with unconcious swirly eyes::

Or perhaps Helba assisted her?
"Hark he of Fair eyes, I am CRtwenty of the Azure Keyboard!"
Cobweb
Player Character

Post by Cobweb »

Okay. It probably wouldn't be very difficult for a legendary hacker to make sure Aura and Skeith got shunted off to different servers. And Helba *did* say she had an interest in protecting Aura.
"You don't have to be a house to be haunted." - Emily Dickinson
//<//Hacker
Lowbie

Post by //<//Hacker »

Helba seems to have an interest in everything now, doesn't she? lol
Xebexz
Player Character

Post by Xebexz »

...Um..and where do you get that idea from..? n.n;;
"Hey Mr. Wonderful oh you're so incredible, hey Mr. Wonderful, a miracle to me." --DDR, Smile .dk
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

her "interests" spawn from Kite's bracelet to the actions of CC's corp to the large (infection,mutation, and outbreak) of the virus and their solution is to (quarentine) and destroy the servers.

even though a lot of system administrators hate her and want nothing to do with her, she seems to have them all on a leash :wink: