Tsukasa's fear

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

but that doesnt make sense, the SIGN Crew isnt even involved any more, why break them up with AIs after Morganna's death? it makes no sense, besides, Tsukasa and Subaru AIs are Trash Data, Data that collected together through a freak accident and have no purpose, they just WANDER!
Sepherioth
Player Character

Post by Sepherioth »

they do wander,but they wander where you want them to. "YAY for obiddient AIs"

But still what is the point of breaking up an all ready seperated group that has no more purpose.
I shall name him squishy and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

oi, that makes no sense, anyway, it's not like they're "obedient" they simply figured they didnt have anything better to do, so they decided to become friends with you, since you do trigger their memories, which they need to ascend from the Trash Data class and become functioning AIs, and what does that second sentence mean? your just rewording my earlier question that was directed towards you, can you explain your own theories atleast? -.-
Sepherioth
Player Character

Post by Sepherioth »

ok "YAY friendly AIs"

what i mean is what is the point of breaking up a group(.hack//sign members) with AIs(Fake Tsukasa and Fake Subaru) when the members of that group(.hack//sign groups mentioned earlier) have already gone their seperate ways and have nothing to do with what is going on any more.

If you still cant understand what i am saying you a...uh...Thick headed pighead and you need to get a monkey to tran late it into your language because it cant get any clearer than that. As for the other theories please PM them to me and i shall elaborate the for you.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

no, you completely misunderstood what i said, AGAIN! your the one who brought up the theory of breaking up the SIGN crew with AIs, and now your questioning the point of your own theory, if you don't understand your own theory, take some time off from the computer and take a nap
Sepherioth
Player Character

Post by Sepherioth »

MaifunNoodle wrote:YamiJared, perhaps the duplicate/AI Tsukasa and Subaru were created to confuse and somewhat "break" apart the team...to separate them so they wouldn't be so close anymore to not make Subaru and Mimiru be with him anymore...perhaps leave him so them not want to help him...maybe...i think :roll: something along the lines of "he's not really the person he seems to be..." perhaps...maybe someone could help elaborate?

(yes, i know...just don't want to ruin anything... :wink: )
Yami I believe this is the preson you are thinking of you have flasly accused me and it hurts very badly. :cry:
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

ooooooops o.o see, this is what happens when my brain both shuts off, the the ramblings of people mix together >.<;;;;;;;;; sorry
Bear
Mr. Flibble's Very Cross

Post by Bear »

This is getting off-topic...locked.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

You forgot to actually lock it.^^;;; Locked now.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.