4 out of 5

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Untitled9
Lowbie

4 out of 5

Post by Untitled9 »

I was watching this show on tech tv, and it was called x play, and it gave .hack//mutation a 4 out of 5, do you think this is respectable??? I think it is. Of course I would have given it a 5 out of 5 if it were up to me. :D :D :D
DMarx
Player Character

Post by DMarx »

That is the same rating I would give it. Mutation is a good game, with a great story, but it gets tedious toward the end (Wiseman, anyone?), and the AI sucks. If they don't fix it, I really don't know how your party will survive routine battles.
Untitled9
Lowbie

Post by Untitled9 »

Yeah, that actually reminded me of a question I wanted to ask. Why can't Wiseman join your team for magus??? Or at all for that matter??? I'm guessing you can use him after you beat magus though right??? Because I am stuck on Magus right now, because my sister keeps interupting me, and I screw up. :D :D :D
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Well, y'know, I don't think Wiseman would've made you go through all the trouble to tell you where to go when he could've just went himself... You have two other Wavemasters with you. I beat Magus EASILY with BlackRose and Elk. Seriously, Magus isn't hard at all.
.hack//Helba
Player Character

Post by .hack//Helba »

Magus isn't hard at all, you have to watch out for the little bomb things and that's all. I defeated magus with Blackrose and Nuke, they are really strong and I only support them with resurrect and healing potion until it is ok to DD. I DD it and then attack it. It is easier when Magus is already data drained.
I am a friend or may be a foe?

Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

Magas is real easy once you figure out how to fight him...it took me a couple tries to figure it out. :oops:
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

It didn't take me too long. Whenever I saw the timer, I was like, "Oh crap. That definately doesn't mean something good." So I just left BlackRose slicing Magus, Elk with the healing (like there was any needed -_-; ), and I just went on slicing the leaves... Fairly easy.

I wish they would make the Phases as challenging as Skieth, if not, more.
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

I dont know whether to agree with your or not Duskino,with having another phase being more as challenging with Skeith.Then again,its good to have a challenge,but having to fight with that thing,gave me a headache ><;! Magus wasnt hard at all,nope,the only challenge was when he does that one attack on everyone,that does heavy damage to their HP.Luckily,only one person was standing,and that was BlackRose,she resurrected everyone before it did anything else.
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Pssh, are you kidding? I was actually pissed to know I beat Magus that easily. I'm serious when I say I've never been hit by that big ole' nasty attack. Nobody even DIED. I brought Elk with me because I thought I would need some serious medical aid, but he was standing there doing absolutely NOTHING. u.u;

I mean, it annoys me at the moment when I have to go through a dungeon fifty million times to beat a boss, but I feel like I've actually -worked- for it instead of BSing it when I do manage to beat it. (There's a reason why I can memorize the exact way through the dungeon Skieth was in ;D)

I have to admit, .hack is sort of an easy game.... so far u_u;
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

yeah, same here with Cubia, foward, right, down, foward, down the staris, foward, foward, down stairs, foward, foward, down the stairs, foward, foward, foward. I think that's it, it's been a while
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

Nah,I wasnt kidding.Mainly because,I had different members in my party :/ I didnt have a Wavemaster with me,I never bring them unless one of the people I use for battle is currently not there,then I do.I brought Sanjuro and BlackRose with me.Mainly,with Kite he has low defense..I need to work on that >>; Dont know what happened with Sanjuro,BlackRose was fine.

Either way,as long as I did it in one try and not have to worry about it,I dont really care.It's a way of knowing,you are progressing well in the games ,level wise.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Well, yeah, beating it in one shot is a good feeling.

... But like I said, it was too easy o_O; I didn't even start yelling at the TV like I usualy do at a boss...

Cubia only took me two times, since the first time I made the mistake of bringing BlackRose, who apparently didn't know any magic. And that's why I love Natsume.

But I -always- bring along a Wavema...er...Elk with me, mainly because he's one of my favorite characters (As if you couldn't figure that else yourself o_O). I don't know why I always drag BlackRose along with me. I don't really like Sanjuro, and I would drag Mia around too, but that would only double the questioning of Aromatic Grass. (I wonder if I gave Mia some, she'd shut up?) Rachel is annoying as heck. I tried using her once and...AUY!WE 4vy she sounds like a frickin' Jewish mother. Nuke and Marlo annoy the bajeezus outta me as well, so... Yeah @_@; I'm so picky.
Rubedo
Legend

Post by Rubedo »

Well I wouldn't care if all the other phases are weak, as long as Macha is as tuff as Skieth. And man Skieth made me waste fifty revives just to beat him. And Cubia was such a weakling, and I had BlackRose with me.
"That misty night, that dismal moon. The dead search for their kin.
While angels sing, in endless dark. The dead seek out sin."

"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

Rofl.Nah,Mia still doesnt shut up when you give her the Aromatic Grass,believe me,I tried it.All she says is,"Arigatou! I feel sort of embrass thanking you like this".I kinda like Marlo,he tends to say funny comments every now and then,"Dont waste your money!" "Dont be such an @$$!!".
Moonstone is ok,very quiet o.o; All he says is,"Kill" "Die!" "...heal" Reminds me of robot or something.Wisemen's voice reminds me of Hakkai from Saiyuki,or Xelloss[since he is the voice actor for both Hakkai and Xelloss]or rather just how he speaks..but thats just me x.x;
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

@_@ omfg, I completely forgot Moonstone even existed...

u__u; Just goes to show how much I vary in what characters I use.