Treasures

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
error
Player Character

Treasures

Post by error »

I've just started playing .hack//INFECTION, and I was wondering how you get money? The only way I can see is to sell stuff you get from the dungeons. Like the treasures you get at the very end. Right now i'm not selling them incase I'm supposed to keep them. They are un-usable now, but I don't want to find out I need that stuff later.
[The Adventures of Dane and Chase] <- Click the linkie, I dare you.
sudra
Player Character

Post by sudra »

the only way i know of to get money is by selling things...
- Sudra Koder
"Those who only look forward, find death from behind." - Sudra
error
Player Character

Post by error »

Is it ok to sell the treasures you get at the end of a dungeon?
[The Adventures of Dane and Chase] <- Click the linkie, I dare you.
Ryo Ikari
Player Character

Post by Ryo Ikari »

i'm woundering about the Treasures too. what are they go for any ways?
Mans gradeds fear is man it self
or the fear of others coming close
to their feeling.
sudra
Player Character

Post by sudra »

I haven't seen anyone who wanted them specifically for trade... so my guess would be that they are safe to sell...
- Sudra Koder
"Those who only look forward, find death from behind." - Sudra
Ryo Ikari
Player Character

Post by Ryo Ikari »

ok thanx
Mans gradeds fear is man it self
or the fear of others coming close
to their feeling.
Terra
Player Character

Post by Terra »

there r a few things to keep that some people in the game will only trade for these items exclusivly, but don't worry, cause they're pretty easy to get if u need any

i'll list them a little later myself unless sudra or someone else wants to
HermitIX
Player Character

sell/keep

Post by HermitIX »

i usualy keep anything that has RARE on it. i dont know if it matters at all but i like the idea of having rare stuff. <i guess im a rare hunter> the goblen stuff is RARE so i keep it even though i have better equipent. if you get an item that you need for a quest you will be told that it is for a quest. i have a lot of yellow candys in the "bank" <elf tavern> that i pull out when i feel like trading, i also have 5gold axes and 5silver axes. i dont think they doo any thing but exist for trade. with my luck in the last game we will find out that at lvl 50 you can make some insainly cool armor with 100gold/silver axes. ... sorry i went off on a rant.... in short... trading and selling stuff is a good thing.
::blink:: ::blink:: ::cough::
jax
Lowbie

Post by jax »

i made the mistake of gifting a piece of my goblin armor to Piros, and now i cant get it back :cry: oh well live and learn
Before you criticize somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes, then your a mile away and you have their shoes.
Megami Subaru
Lowbie

Post by Megami Subaru »

I too have made some 'mistakes' trading trying to get stuff for battle, but I really like the way take aspect of the game is set up.

It puts another level of strategy in the game and makes it much more difficult than if the monsters were carrying around money bags. ^_^
zettai makenai!
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

Rainbow cards and yellow candies are good for trades. A lot of people will trade for just one yellow candy alone. I usually sell the tarot cards I end up getting in treasure chests, and keep the things that I get at the end of the dungeon. If you trade with enough people in town, you get better equipment for yourself and your party members. Speaking of that, you can trade with them as well. Although Black Rose never trades anything u.u.
Durhi - Retarded puchiguso
HermitIX
Player Character

trade

Post by HermitIX »

i think its a great idea that you have to trade in this game, i never could figure out in the FFs why a flying fish had money.
::blink:: ::blink:: ::cough::