Two .hack things from AX

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Jerec
Player Character

Two .hack things from AX

Post by Jerec »

http://animenation.net/news/ (dunno how to get a direct link to just the article, but bleh)

The American release of the fourth .Hack RPG for the Playstation 2 will include a series collector's box to hold all 4 games. Bandai Entertainment is not directly involved in the American release of the video games, so there are no plans for Bandai Entertainment to release the .Hack OAVs separate from the video games.

The American .hack//SIGN DVDs will include the bonus Japanese episodes 27 & 28.
** Leader of The Chaos Chambers @ Aniverse
** President of the Republic of Antarticanistanicalandiaesicorean
** Hang Gliding Enthusiast!
. H A C K // S O R A
Player Character

Post by . H A C K // S O R A »

this is realy good news. to bad i couldent get the blackrose bust ;_;
Pipian
Player Character

Re: Two .hack things from AX

Post by Pipian »

Jerec wrote:The American .hack//SIGN DVDs will include the bonus Japanese episodes 27 & 28.
I was wondering what was gonna come with the DVDs after this upcoming one (not the one out today). The CD sets will be all used... So the extra episodes on an extra DVD?
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

Sweet! That is a good deal ^^; It seems that Bandai is the only company that is willingly to offer these types of gifts to the Americans.Now if only it could be the same with the other video game companies..then I could die happy >>;
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
Rubedo
Legend

Post by Rubedo »

Heh heh, my sister is going to be very happy that they are releasing the Gundam F-91 movie. And yeah, that's some really good news about the bonus episodes 27 & 28 getting release with the SIGN DVDs. And I hope when they release .hack//Dusk in the US, they will release the special edition box set, that they are releasing in japan. If they do that.... I'll be so happy. ^^"
"That misty night, that dismal moon. The dead search for their kin.
While angels sing, in endless dark. The dead seek out sin."

"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"
Oh No Melon!
Player Character

Post by Oh No Melon! »

So then... If the game box comes with Volume 4... then that frees up a slot for the extras in the Limited Editions of SIGN...

Could that mean a boxset for the SIGN DVDs could be there along with the OST box?

That would be sweet...
As one the collective unifies
emanate a faithless shine
forever creation has conceived
birth of destruction spreads its wings
chaotic rebirth a new domain
relive the sight the sound the pain
erotic the taste of agony
adorn the scars in inhumanity
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

...the box was released with the first limited edition, although i think that's not what you're asking
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Pipian
Player Character

Post by Pipian »

Now as for Reki's post:

1. Curses! More jealousy on my end!
2. Now we know why Yasashii Yoake was the first song on OST 1, and not the last song.
Oh No Melon!
Player Character

Post by Oh No Melon! »

thedudewhosadude wrote:...the box was released with the first limited edition, although i think that's not what you're asking
Yea, I meant a box that will hold all 6 of the .hack//SIGN DVDs. Unless the treasure chest box can somehow hold them all O.o
As one the collective unifies
emanate a faithless shine
forever creation has conceived
birth of destruction spreads its wings
chaotic rebirth a new domain
relive the sight the sound the pain
erotic the taste of agony
adorn the scars in inhumanity
Pipian
Player Character

Post by Pipian »

It looks like it could.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Actually, Asmaria and I experimented and it looks like it is meant to hold all 6 DVDs.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

yea, i have recently tried with other anime DVD's to fill in spots, and it would work, unless a DVD released is thicker. To fit them in, lay the first DVD diagonal on the bottom, so that the right end is touching the backcorner, and the spine is just above the edge were the top of the box meets the bottom. Then just fill them in like the first one, ontop of each other. Another easier method is to just put all 6 DVD's with the spines striaight up, and the opening sid on the flat part of the box. I know both seem confusing, but you can try either way. The diagonal method was easier for me. As a note, be very careful and do not force your box to fit the DVD's; it is very fragile, and is somewhat hard to re-assemble. Another note, after putting in all the DVD's for the diagonal method, the side with the elasitcy loop should be filled.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
. H A C K // S O R A
Player Character

Post by . H A C K // S O R A »

mtl the extra DVD will be shiped with vol6 just like limitality is shiped with any of the .hack games. or at least thats my thought for having all 6 fit in the box