BUHI!

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
babyzerochica

BUHI!

Post by babyzerochica »

and hello :) i found my way here via tsukasa. i am friends with her and asmaria *waves* anyways, i thought i should introduce myself, since i've been lazy and haven't done such a thing yet. first and foremost, it's all kirsi's fault that she's got me obsessive-compulsive over .hack//sign!! j/k. seriously though, i run *though not this semester* the anime club up at the school we go to and i met her through there. she recommended that we watch .hack//sign one day *since i'm always open to suggestions and i want to broaden people's horizons in anime* and it's been a downward spiral sincethen. everything about .hack//sign was just beautiful. the music, the animation, the storyline..etc..but what really caught my ears was the music. very gorgous and not your typical *anime* music..i guess..this is a rare thing for me to love an anime such the way i have enjoyed .hack//sign. the only other anime that has had such a profound impact on me is escaflowne.

but anyways, i'm christine :) also known as babyzerochica..and BT to asmaria :) she told me she's going to make me a BT costume for a-kon, since kirsi and her are both convinced that i'd make an awesome BT. i've been dying to go to the past TWO a-kons, but i've been sick both times, so hopefully this year i will not be sick..even if i am, i'm apparently being dragged along. well, that's about all from me for now..and i hope i didn't bore you *whoever YOU are :P*to death with my rambling. BUHI!
Last edited by babyzerochica on Tue Feb 18, 2003 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
sudra
Player Character

Post by sudra »

Greetings...

i'm suprised at how long ya waited before posting... from what i see, u've been here for 10 days... but anyways... not everyone is social... the only reason i am going by Helba is cause Terra recommended it to me, and it fit best out of the .hack characters... (though i wouldn't doubt if people want me to hack things for them, i wont)

Anyways... good to see ya hear... it'll add to the voice in the board and give it that little more discussion...

Happy Chattin...
- Sudra Koder
"Those who only look forward, find death from behind." - Sudra
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

Yay! :D And yes, you are a good BT! Buhi~! My costume is a secret though. n_n
Durhi - Retarded puchiguso
sudra
Player Character

Post by sudra »

secrets can be so much fun... but they can also be trouble... (especially when people keep bugging you)
- Sudra Koder
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

Well not all of my costumes are secret, just one of them. I want to go as Aura, even though I have before, it was just a quick costume. I want to actually make a nice one. I also want to go as Hotaru from Udeden. The other costume... well you'll just have to wait until I finish it. :)
sudra
Player Character

Post by sudra »

it'll probably work out good none the less...
- Sudra Koder
AirSpiritX
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by AirSpiritX »

I always go to a-kons as Malik from Yu-Gi-Oh! (check my signature, he's the guy on the right...the one on the left is his Yami[evil] spirit...there are lots of them in YGO)

Anyway, welcome here, I'm a complete newbie to .hack, but who cares! ^.-
I like doing sigs and avatars, just ask and I will make you one or both.
GeTc|-|oSeKi SoNo YaKuZzA
Lowbie

Post by GeTc|-|oSeKi SoNo YaKuZzA »

Secrets always lead to someone dieing ^^ trust me on this one.

*puts his pistol in his jacket*

Post by Ruby Red Rose »

GeTc|-|oSeKi SoNo YaKuZzA wrote:Secrets always lead to someone dieing ^^ trust me on this one.

*puts his pistol in his jacket*

Heya, babyzerochica! :D Nice to greet you. ^_^ I agree, the most spectacular thing about .hack//SIGN is the music. My favorite thing about the DVD is the third soundtrack option: Isolated Audio Track.

I hope you make it to A-kon..between you, Tsukasa and Asmira, there should be quite the .hack cosplay group. With any luck, I should be there as Saygram (The Slayers: Next!). ^_^
Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are master of your fate and captain of your soul.
GeTc|-|oSeKi SoNo YaKuZzA
Lowbie

Post by GeTc|-|oSeKi SoNo YaKuZzA »

THATS RIGHT! BACK AWAY! NICE AND SLOW ^^ just jokin ;)

_________________________--
how lame....screw it
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

Regarding .hack cosplay at A-Kon...

... Unless she's changed her mind, we should also have Balmung, Reki, Helba, Shugo, another Shugo/Kite (unless I convince him to do Sanjuro first... must.... have.. Sanjuro.. cosplayer!! RAAAH, NIETSCHE!!), Kite, Pre-drained Kite...

If it's for A-kon, do you think you'll have Hotaru by then, Asmaria? Just to wear for an Udeden-group photoshoot. This group is sorta a mishmosh, to be honest o.O; just... .hack chars @@;

... daaaamn I want a Kamui o.O; ebil.
Gearhead
Player Character

Post by Gearhead »

Hmm... cons..

Someday.. someday I shall live in a city with a con.

Someday in the foreseeable future.

Cosplay isn't my thing, but I would rather like to see a con one of these days.
~ Resident Voodoo Techie ~
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

Mine's not so secret anymore, I told it the other day, but yeah.... planned for A-kon is Aura, Hotaru, Sora, and Elk... Not sure if I can manage them all. @_@ Or afford them... it just depends. Elk and Sora are definite. Aura shouldn't cost much. Hotaru - I really really want to ;-; Need to make money! o_o;
Megami Subaru
Lowbie

Post by Megami Subaru »

My costume isn't really much of a secret.

<---- look here ^_^ I found this really neat fabric though. some shiney stuff. oooo.... sparklies. I won't be going to akon though unless I suddenly acquired money becuase I'm going to Japan! woho!

My VP and I are gonna run around the ginza dressed up though. Look out nihonjin ^_^
zettai makenai!
Ruby Red Rose
Player Character

Post by Ruby Red Rose »

Sora wrote:Regarding .hack cosplay at A-Kon...

... Unless she's changed her mind, we should also have Balmung, Reki, Helba, Shugo, another Shugo/Kite (unless I convince him to do Sanjuro first... must.... have.. Sanjuro.. cosplayer!! RAAAH, NIETSCHE!!), Kite, Pre-drained Kite...

If it's for A-kon, do you think you'll have Hotaru by then, Asmaria? Just to wear for an Udeden-group photoshoot. This group is sorta a mishmosh, to be honest o.O; just... .hack chars @@;

... daaaamn I want a Kamui o.O; ebil.
Wow. So many .hack characters.... :D I don't want to wait til a-kon!
Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are master of your fate and captain of your soul.