:D Let me friend borrow my SIGN tapes

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage
Player Character

:D Let me friend borrow my SIGN tapes

Post by Nanaki Tsukasa Mikage »

Yeah today, while frolicing in the snow and attempting to shove my cousin into it, we remembered my friend, Julie needed something from my house. :P Before that she was asking me about .hack//SIGN, and I told her I would die for a group .hack//cosplay for BAAF this August, she said she might if she saw the series, so I let her borrow my bootleggy tapes when I got her bag from my house.

Hopefully she'll like the series. ^__^; She said she would go as Subaru, but you never know. :P if she likes it then she might like someone else more, or maybe even cosplay a guy like I'm doin'. X3

So so far I have a Tsukasa (meh XD;;) and... someone who might come with me, as who, I have yet to see. ^_^; I'm trying to get my friend, Marie to come as someone too. *_* Even characters from the game would rock, like Balmung or Kite. ^_~;

But yeah, I'm hoping she likes it, cause besides Marie, I have no other friends IRL who are into .hack so I feel all alone. Except, of course when I'm on line and can chat with all of you! :B
http://ayashinoceres.proboards15.com/ =X AnC fans, join. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LMFAO