i've been wondering

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
wraith of fire
Lowbie

i've been wondering

Post by wraith of fire »

i've been wondering for awhile, how exactly did tsukasa get put into a possion were he couldn't log out anyway. i mean was he created in the game or was there an accident that made his body die or what i'm really curios and any input would be thanked.

[Edit: Tsukasa- Moved this from the Babble Board... This should be in the .hack//SIGN discussion group. Thank you, come again.]
How do we prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist.
Vivi FF9
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

Watching more of the .hack//SIGN series will begin to wield answers to your question on this. They don't answer all of them, especially the main one of 'how' it happened... but Tsukasa explains a bit more as the series goes on... and you start to see more and more of what he is like in the real world.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
error
Player Character

Post by error »

I don't think this is a spoiler.

Maybe a treasure was hacked, and it contained that tablet. The hacker (Morgana) has been observing him, and how he is in real life (some how, some way) or somehow came to the conclusion he didn't like "the real world". So maybe Morgana hacked the next treasure he was going to enconter, which where was he met Mimiru.

My idea's are usually out there, I know. It's probably not something we should really know, and maybe one of those type deals where you make up your own way.
[The Adventures of Dane and Chase] <- Click the linkie, I dare you.
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

Too bad Morgana's not a hacker. Or a cracker. Or even a Script Kiddie.
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
Gearhead
Player Character

Post by Gearhead »

There are more things in The World than can be described by your science, Horatio...
~ Resident Voodoo Techie ~
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

*laughs*

You need to induct a healthy dose of metaphysics, and a study on the consciousness and subsciousness into your theories... then think about them. .hack is more than just 'computer science'. n.n
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.