I need someone to explain this to me.

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

I need someone to explain this to me.

Post by Elk »

I have not seen this discussed in my time here, & if it has, please direct me to the proper response...
As most do know, Sora was seaked into Skeith's weapon, or so I have been told.. but He also makes an appearance in the game...
I find this quite odd, since he shouldn't be able to play with his data sealed away...
Please explain to me how he could be in the game, but sealed away at the same time... I'm very confused... @_@;;;
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

There are events in .hack//Zero that will probably explain this, but the novels aren't done yet, so we don't know.
----------------------------------
"Sora KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"

Don't hate me because I'm l337iful ;_;
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Sora's Appearance in the games?

vol 2 : Some kind of flashback, so it's not really sora
vol 3 : you go to a lvl 70 dungeon and find skeith's staff at the end, then you 'free' sora
vol 4 : All the data drained ppl, including sora, help kite break Corvenik's Barrier.

After the end of vol4, Helba will give you Sora's "Member address", but I assume that this sora is only a wandering AI
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Xebexz
Player Character

Post by Xebexz »

You get Balmungs in //Outbreak which is really nice for Rhyste, *snicker*

^_^

Yea, Sora is in cma so even if you free him form the staff he'll just wake up in the real world correct..? And he continues to play The World after this. n.n;;
"Hey Mr. Wonderful oh you're so incredible, hey Mr. Wonderful, a miracle to me." --DDR, Smile .dk
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

When you free Sora he is just free to wander The World, he doesn't wake up until after Corbenik is defeated.
"Hark he of Fair eyes, I am CRtwenty of the Azure Keyboard!"
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

Xebexz wrote:You get Balmungs in //Outbreak which is really nice for Rhyste, *snicker*

^_^

Yea, Sora is in cma so even if you free him form the staff he'll just wake up in the real world correct..? And he continues to play The World after this. n.n;;
... why do you always seem to mention me or hint towards something related to me in all of your posts?

Because Sora being freed from the staff in vol. 3 isn't nesscessarily part of the story, I don't think he awakens then; otherwise there'd be news about it and crap in Liminality... I'm pretty sure he's in the vol. 4 ending where Aura rams all the unconscious people into Morgana anyways.
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
Xebexz
Player Character

Post by Xebexz »

Rhyste wrote:
Xebexz wrote:You get Balmungs in //Outbreak which is really nice for Rhyste, *snicker*

^_^

... why do you always seem to mention me or hint towards something related to me in all of your posts?

Because Sora being freed from the staff in vol. 3 isn't nesscessarily part of the story, I don't think he awakens then; otherwise there'd be news about it and crap in Liminality... I'm pretty sure he's in the vol. 4 ending where Aura rams all the unconscious people into Morgana anyways.
It honeslty isn't meant to happen but I'm sure you'd rather is say positive things then negative, which I'm sure I could, but don't as I am tyring to show you the respect you -dont- honestly show most people, however it's just trying to be nice. I won't anymore if it pleases. ^_^

Yea, I dont think he ever really awakens in the real world, for some odd reason it never is stated is it..?
"Hey Mr. Wonderful oh you're so incredible, hey Mr. Wonderful, a miracle to me." --DDR, Smile .dk
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

No, it's not stated... and it probably has something to due with the fact that Sora's releae is not a required event to make the story flow...
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Rhyste wrote:

^_^

yeah, he's one of the blue-light thingies. His blue light transforms into him, he jumps, flips, and lunges towards Cobernik.
Last edited by thedudewhosadude on Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

Corbenik,NOT Cubia e.e;
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

oh, shit, forgot about that, ::mutters:: damn similar names... And by the way Yasha, Ouka=Orca. :twisted:
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

And by the way Yasha, Ouka=Orca.
Um..what do you want me to do about it,laugh? >>;
Get over it,its already been pointed out,its an old joke now.
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Free Sora from Skeith's staff -> Sora will be freed from skeith's staff, but not from "The world". He will be freed from "The World" in the very end

Don't free Sora -> Sora will be freed in the very end

it's the same either way ^^;;
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Andy00
Player Character

Post by Andy00 »

Althought, now that I'm playing Outbreak, I wonder if Sora really was in Skeith's Staff.

He disappears the same way the Memory Ghosts do after you find each one 6 times. (Some of them also give their weapons to you, BT's Staff, SilverKnight's Sword, etc.)

Also, he'd be in Quarantine even if you didn't "free" him. They don't make his level mandatory.
//<//Hacker
Lowbie

Post by //<//Hacker »

Finding Skeith's staff in the dungoen in //OUTBREAK is considered a "side-quest." Although I did hear that you can see a very cool Skeith/Sora movie if you do complete the side quest :D