Thank You

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Thank You

Post by Brad_Evans »

Go to Izumiya's site. Does it mean .hack//UdeDen manga has ended?

http://www1.ttcn.ne.jp/~izumiya/
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
YikiOminamo
Lowbie

Post by YikiOminamo »

brad_evans~
i have no clue what it means. u go to the site and its all japenese. :shock: too many question marks! anyways.... i cant read japenese and like ya.. i also have a question. do u know how to get pictures in the posts or in the signatures?
~YIKIOMINAMO~
Image "Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire."
-Rei Ayanami
Seagret
Player Character

Post by Seagret »

That's a pretty cool picture regardless. Unfortunately, I only know about six or so hiragana, no Kanji, and Cure 2. So I guess I'll have to wait until someone else that can read it does.
'Here, it's not much. This is a special quarter. Heads and tails are reversed!'
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Hmm... the file name does say "sayonara".

I'm beginning to think it ended too...
YikiOminamo
Lowbie

Post by YikiOminamo »

also the dvd only has 12 chapters. and like it seems to have ended. i hope they do add on to it in the future!
~YIKIOMINAMO~
Image "Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire."
-Rei Ayanami
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

The DVD and manga have two different storylines ^^; Or, at least the beginnings are the same, but eventually the anime goes off into its own little thing. So, no, the anime has nothing to do with the manga ending.
YikiOminamo
Lowbie

Post by YikiOminamo »

THATS MESSED!how cold u create a anime and a manga and have them go in to diferent directions. which one came first! AHHH CONFUSION :shock:
~YIKIOMINAMO~
-Rei Ayanami
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Re: .

Post by Elk »

YikiOminamo wrote:THATS MESSED!how cold u create a anime and a manga and have them go in to diferent directions. which one came first! AHHH CONFUSION :shock:
The manga doesn't always go the way that the anime does. A manga-ka doesn't tend to work on the anime at all.
Robby-san
Player Character

Post by Robby-san »

Exactly, in Love Hina, Ken Akumatsu continued the manga after the anime series ended. The endings are considerably different. In one Naru and Keitaro just end up going to Tokyo U, in the other they end up getting married.
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Err.

The chances of a manga being exactly the same as an anime made on it is smaller than a relative of mine winning the national lottery. ~_~;

Even friggin' DORAEMON had different art styles and slightly different plots. Most, if not all, of the short stories were slightly longer in the anime versions.
Duskino
Legend

Re: .

Post by Duskino »

YikiOminamo wrote:THATS MESSED!how cold u create a anime and a manga and have them go in to diferent directions. which one came first! AHHH CONFUSION :shock:
>_>; The manga came out first. Anime came out later. And it sucked. Like everyone else said, the anime and manga of a series rarely is exactly the same. In UdeDen's case, it was nothing near "same" @.@
Jejune
Lowbie

Post by Jejune »

I'm afraid you're right about what it means. According to what it says there, the magazine with the final chapter comes out tomorrow (or rather today, considering the time difference), and the tankoubon collecting the rest of the series (volume 3) should be out by the end of the year.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

So, I guess there's only going to be three volumes to UdeDen. I guess that's good; won't be too hard on me when it comes to cash ^_^;
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

Yep... much cheaper then those cash cow games they have...
"Hark he of Fair eyes, I am CRtwenty of the Azure Keyboard!"
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

... no more of my favorite style of Balmung~?

........ This.

Is.

WAR.
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."