The Melon will play whilst the Sora is away!

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Funny? FUNNY?

Sheesh. There's one thing about people not knowing when a joke is a joke, but when one thinks everything I say is a joke, it gets annoying.

I'm just pointing out the common fact that Tsukasa tends to pass by once in a while, as does Bear himself. Now what happens when they see something like this? They get annoyed. And annoyed moderators =/= good.

And ECF...friggin' grow up already. You're trying to be sacarstic, but really, its lifeless. It's like you're trying to get a dead horse to run a mile.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Albedo Simeon wrote:Funny? FUNNY?
Sheesh. There's one thing about people not knowing when a joke is a joke, but when one thinks everything I say is a joke, it gets annoying.
it's because you try to be funny all the time & it annoys us.
I'm just pointing out the common fact that Tsukasa tends to pass by once in a while, as does Bear himself. Now what happens when they see something like this? They get annoyed. And annoyed moderators =/= good.
& people say that I suck up?! XD neener neener...

Anyways, yes, this topic didn't look too promising to be open long, but I really thought it'd turn out funny.... as long as it stayed on topic.. but apperently it didn't.
Just because sora left, doesn't mean this wont get locked.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Oh No Melon!
Player Character

Post by Oh No Melon! »

Albedo Simeon wrote:Funny? FUNNY?

And ECF...friggin' grow up already. You're trying to be sacarstic, but really, its lifeless. It's like you're trying to get a dead horse to run a mile.
Looks like ECF hit a nerve in Mr. Albedo... :wink:

And if they pass by, they shall be torn asunder on the inside, wondering if they shall let this topic continue and get back on topic about how Grunty Foods reproduce, or continue to find it amusing and giggle at it like school girls [ or guys ], or lock it, since, well, it is -my- topic :D And we all know how most of those turn out... :cry:

And Albedo... stop letting text get to you :twisted:
As one the collective unifies
emanate a faithless shine
forever creation has conceived
birth of destruction spreads its wings
chaotic rebirth a new domain
relive the sight the sound the pain
erotic the taste of agony
adorn the scars in inhumanity
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

;D You're right, he's just nothing. Like that hangnail or that annoying kid next door, he just won't go away....

-Edit- Someone here seems to be on one side of the fence. ;P
Last edited by MeultimaSama on Fri Oct 17, 2003 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh No Melon!
Player Character

Post by Oh No Melon! »

Albedo Simeon wrote:;D You're right, he's just an insignificant worm. Like that hangnail or that annoying kid next door, he just won't go away....
Just for future reference when you are trying to make fun of someone, a worm is not the same as a hangnail or that annoying kid next door. A worm is a worm. I cannot stress this enough.
As one the collective unifies
emanate a faithless shine
forever creation has conceived
birth of destruction spreads its wings
chaotic rebirth a new domain
relive the sight the sound the pain
erotic the taste of agony
adorn the scars in inhumanity
Bear
Mr. Flibble's Very Cross

Post by Bear »

Albedo Simeon wrote:I'm just pointing out the common fact that Tsukasa tends to pass by once in a while, as does Bear himself. Now what happens when they see something like this? They get annoyed. And annoyed moderators =/= good.
And when Bear gets annoyed, Dark Puchiguso gets upset.

And when Dark Puchiguso gets upset...PEOPLE DIE.