.hack//ENEMY

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
I Am God
Lowbie

.hack//ENEMY

Post by I Am God »

What do you guys think of the .hack//ENEMY cards. Do you its worth all the money. I dont mind considering i get $20 a week. But anyways wut do you think on the subject?
Final Fantasy XI!!! All must get! Or they face the rath of KIRBY!
Oh No Melon!
Player Character

Post by Oh No Melon! »

If you were really a god, money would be worthless to you seeing as you could create anything you wanted.

Which means you could create a more original avatar too! :O

I don't feel like going into an Eva discussion about the whole wandering Jew and System Sephirotica and other assorted brain [bleep]ing things in order to flame you on that, so I'll go back to the topic at hand ^_^

If you like .hack enough to buy the cards, then go ahead. Nothing like pumping money into something you love. Although I can speak from experience with cards, they're worthless. I wasted so much money on OverPower, and now, it's OOP, no one plays it, and it sits gathering dust :\

So whatever you want to do...
As one the collective unifies
emanate a faithless shine
forever creation has conceived
birth of destruction spreads its wings
chaotic rebirth a new domain
relive the sight the sound the pain
erotic the taste of agony
adorn the scars in inhumanity
Robby-san
Player Character

Post by Robby-san »

his name wasnt intended to be serious, just like you Oh No Mellon!. Plus im not a big fan of card games myself, but for some reason i like ENEMY. Its not something to spend a lot of money on, but its fun to play ever once and a while. Im not obsessed but i like to play with my friends.
Cobalt the Blue Storm
Player Character

fun fun

Post by Cobalt the Blue Storm »

Yes I like it a lot. Its fun to play like 1-2 times every 3-4 days. If your deck sucks then you can't win. I am God, Robby-san, and I play it and find quite enjoyable. But like I said if your deck sucks then you can't win (I am God had some trouble against me).

<EDIT> Yes I am God's name wasn't serious as you can see this was his first time on the boards since he joined </EDIT>
Last edited by Cobalt the Blue Storm on Sat June 6, 2006 6:06:06 am; edited 6 times in total AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOO MANY 6's *hides in corner*
PUT EM' UP (9'.')9
Invisible Egg!
Legend

Post by Invisible Egg! »

Well we KNOW he's not serious. ONM proved IaG's claim is false. The point is, a name like that borders on offensive.

Collectable customizable card games. I used to collect the Star Wars one (also from Decipher), but I only ever played it with my brother. Eventually he got bored with it and gave all his cards to me, meaning I had $2,000+ worth of cards, and nobody to play with. So I quit collecting card games.

But if you like something enough, go ahead and collect it. It's your money, after all.

I Am God may or may not be a deity, but you, Oh No Melon!, you're like an angel that has no sense of mercy with these flames of yours. :wink:
Oh No Melon!
Player Character

Post by Oh No Melon! »

You can just call me Noalmr :)
Cobalt the Blue Storm
Player Character

Oh No Melon! wrote:You can just call me Noalmr :)

Looks like you've thought a lot about your name if you were a deity. Or am I missing something?
Last edited by Cobalt the Blue Storm on Sat June 6, 2006 6:06:06 am; edited 6 times in total AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOO MANY 6's *hides in corner*
PUT EM' UP (9'.')9
Robby-san
Player Character

Post by Robby-san »

um....cobalt......i think thats a name from the bible or something.
Cobalt the Blue Storm
Player Character

Oh well... WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR AN ATHIEST(really bad spelling)
I don't know.

Sorry if I offended you Oh No Melon!
PUT EM' UP (9'.')9
Robby-san
Player Character

Post by Robby-san »

I said "i think" plus even though i don't have a religion i know the beliefes of other ones. This is not a chatroom so make posts not just talking.
Cobweb
Player Character

Post by Cobweb »

*Anyway* ... I don't think ENEMY is really worth the money, though as an avid player of trading card games I'm being kinda snobby here. 1) Since it's newly released, ENEMY will have its share of problems with gameplay. 2) Looking at the cards is like trying to read petroglyphs. There's very little explanation available on the cards themselves. 3) The flavor is *awful*! The text for the monsters make me wince, and whoever chose the quotes for each of the Player Characters should be *hurt badly.* 4) The artwork is repeated on several cards and merely flipped or colored differently.
That's my take, for what it's worth.
"You don't have to be a house to be haunted." - Emily Dickinson
Oh No Melon!
Player Character

Post by Oh No Melon! »

Actually it's the name of an Angel... "He who torments" :)

At Otakon, if you played .hack//ENEMY there the Bandai people gave you a .hack t-shirt from ym understanding... I missed out on it though :\
Cobalt the Blue Storm
Player Character

Cobweb wrote: 4) The artwork is repeated on several cards and merely flipped or colored differently.
That's my take, for what it's worth.
The art work only looks that way because it was taken straight from the games. Plus this is just the first series or cards, I sure it will be better in the future. Hopefully they will animate the cards like Magic or get people from .hack to do it, or even fan art (i wouldn't mind seeing Duskino's art on those cards)
PUT EM' UP (9'.')9
I Am God
Lowbie

Re: fun fun

Post by I Am God »

Cobalt the Blue Storm wrote:(I am God had some trouble against me).
Ummm... I beat you once

Thanks every one for your opinions but we should really stop getting off topic about all these names and stuff. I mean, who relly cares.
Final Fantasy XI!!! All must get! Or they face the rath of KIRBY!
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Cobalt the Blue Storm wrote: (i wouldn't mind seeing Duskino's art on those cards)
o.O; Um... my art?

Then again, it would be quite fun drawing a bunch of stick figures for a card game :D