Zero...

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Junko
Player Character

Post by Junko »

Rhyste wrote:Let's make it something cute and femme then, like Karuru.

... ok, from now on, that girl is... Karuru.
huh? but that's umm... not quite how it's written... And not what the book says.... Just live with it... Eclair in Kiddy Grade has a guy's name too, but after a while you get used to it... ^^;
キー・オブ・ザ・トワイライトってなに?
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

We'll wait for Encyclopedia 2 and wait for it to appear, then Xb
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Junko
Player Character

Post by Junko »

Brad_Evans wrote:We'll wait for Encyclopedia 2 and wait for it to appear, then Xb
What the heck does the Encyclopedia have to do with this? It's not directly from the creators, so I wouldn't trust the romanizations in it that much... Besides... It's faily obvious from the book. Heck, it might say it in .hack//Analysis, which is official... ^^:;;;
キー・オブ・ザ・トワイライトってなに?
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Um, and analysis got Kaaru in its cover ^_^

I still trust Encyclo, tho ^_^
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Junko
Player Character

Post by Junko »

Brad_Evans wrote:Um, and analysis got Kaaru in its cover ^_^

I still trust Encyclo, tho ^_^
You can trust it all you want, but alot of it seems to be made up of speculation... ^^; Plus, since it's NOT made by the creators, and the people who made it DON'T have special psychic powers, I don't think they can magically know the right roomaji spelling... :p
キー・オブ・ザ・トワイライトってなに?
Niu
Player Character

Post by Niu »

Well first, Ecyclepedia has nothing about ZERO in it. But it has its authratity in what it has though, it was supoervised by the creator never the less.

As for her real romanji. There is another data collection that includes ZERO, I can look that up.
Junko
Player Character

Post by Junko »

Niu wrote:Well first, Ecyclepedia has nothing about ZERO in it. But it has its authratity in what it has though, it was supoervised by the creator never the less.

As for her real romanji. There is another data collection that includes ZERO, I can look that up.
Which creator? ^^;; It only says on the site that one of them recommends it. Which data collection, .hack//Analysis or something else? Is it official? You see, the real problem is that names often get messed up because Japanese people aren't used to roman spelling conventions. Hasn't anyone seen the "Kight" t-shirts? In any case, seeing as someone already did this to clear up the Kite thing, I think it should be fairly obvious if we just ask Piroshi...
キー・オブ・ザ・トワイライトってなに?
Niu
Player Character

Post by Niu »

Junko wrote: Which creator? ^^;; It only says on the site that one of them recommends it. Which data collection, .hack//Analysis or something else? Is it official? You see, the real problem is that names often get messed up because Japanese people aren't used to roman spelling conventions. Hasn't anyone seen the "Kight" t-shirts? In any case, seeing as someone already did this to clear up the Kite thing, I think it should be fairly obvious if we just ask Piroshi...
Kight T-shirt, geesh that is kinda sad. Asking Piroshi is a better idea. And the name in .hack//Analysis is Curl. It seems we just get more and more version of names.... I am trying to find more than one official source that has the same name.
Junko
Player Character

Post by Junko »

Niu wrote:
Junko wrote: Which creator? ^^;; It only says on the site that one of them recommends it. Which data collection, .hack//Analysis or something else? Is it official? You see, the real problem is that names often get messed up because Japanese people aren't used to roman spelling conventions. Hasn't anyone seen the "Kight" t-shirts? In any case, seeing as someone already did this to clear up the Kite thing, I think it should be fairly obvious if we just ask Piroshi...
Kight T-shirt, geesh that is kinda sad. Asking Piroshi is a better idea. And the name in .hack//Analysis is Curl. It seems we just get more and more version of names.... I am trying to find more than one official source that has the same name.
Hmm... it WOULD be nice if it was Curl... that's cute... ^^
キー・オブ・ザ・トワイライトってなに?
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Haha.. instead of a Kigth T-shirt, I own a 'Knight' Poster XD

Cu... url... *LOL* XD omg... so, Niu, what's the ISBN for .hack//Analysis? ^^;

The official names is usually posted in CC, but Zero's not in the games >.<
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Niu
Player Character

Post by Niu »