I dig up few other random info you guy smight wnat to know

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Niu
Player Character

I dig up few other random info you guy smight wnat to know

Post by Niu »

Mirelle is Mistral's daughter, finally confirmed. I went throuhg more .hack books. And it is settled in stone in a piece that is recently published.

And Lyoth apperantly isn't gone after .hack games. He is running the dvelopment of as new server in DUSK time.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

If it is Mistral's daughter, isn't 4 years old (more or less) a little young to be playing such a vast game, much less online? ^^;
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Yes, according to Kite's review of //unison, Lios makes a breif appearance in Net Slum.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

I'm pretty sure that Mirielle is too tricky to be 4.. >.>;;
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Yeah...

I'd like to know where you found THAT at c_c; It seems a little too "far-fetched" (for lack of a better term) to be that.
Tsunami the Silver Dragon
Player Character

Post by Tsunami the Silver Dragon »

So that's how she has Mistral's charater appearence. Thanks for the info.
"For all the Dreamers out there, our planet's dream isn't over yet."

"Jill, this is for you."
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Tsunami the Silver Dragon wrote:So that's how she has Mistral's charater appearence. Thanks for the info.
You can have character "twins" in MMORPGs ^^; Though, it would be a major coincedince (x.x can't spell), that's definately NOT how Mireille got Mistral's apperance. @.@;
Tsunami the Silver Dragon
Player Character

Post by Tsunami the Silver Dragon »

Oh. I completely forgot about that.
"For all the Dreamers out there, our planet's dream isn't over yet."

"Jill, this is for you."
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

Yea... 4 years old is too young to act like Mireille does...

Perhaps Mistral has more then one kid? One that had already been born during the game series? Though I doubt it, as the way Mistral talks about it in //OUTBREAK makes is sound like it's her first.
"Hark he of Fair eyes, I am CRtwenty of the Azure Keyboard!"
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

I agree..that Mirelle being Mistral's child,that seemed to abstarct to me.
It also applies to the character look alikes..I mean,look at Blackrose and Mimiru.Even with the summary of Unison that Kite put up,[In which I had a feeling those two would argue about the looks bit]they took notice of their appearance,and just by a slim chance..they can look just like twins.What is even more strange for Mimiru and Blackrose along with Mistral and Mirelle,is that they act a like o.o;;
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
Kite
Lugnut Mod

Re: I dig up few other random info you guy smight wnat to kn

Post by Kite »

Niu wrote:Mirelle is Mistral's daughter, finally confirmed. I went throuhg more .hack books. And it is settled in stone in a piece that is recently published.

And Lyoth apperantly isn't gone after .hack games. He is running the dvelopment of as new server in DUSK time.
Sadly... this is confirmed *twitch* from the .hack//ANALYSIS. Now that I've finally managed to find the book admidst the pile of my books.
Mirelle is Mistral's daughter. She inherited the character from her mother. She won the chance to rename the character and chose the name Mirelle. She has no idea her mother was a member of the .hackers.

Unanswered is, however, if this is the same child Mistral was pregnant with or perhaps she had another child before all this. Based on Mistral's blurb though - it sounds like Mirelle might be the 4 year old daughter....
Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for awhile
Tell me of a story never ever told in the past
Guppy

Post by Guppy »

I hear the topic of Mireille being only 4 comes up in the //udeden sound drama included with Integration. Shugo is stunned that she's able to play, and Ouka tells Shugo that it's because Mireille is a genius with an IQ of 200 (!).
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Guppy wrote:I hear the topic of Mireille being only 4 comes up in the //udeden sound drama included with Integration. Shugo is stunned that she's able to play, and Ouka tells Shugo that it's because Mireille is a genius with an IQ of 200 (!).
I think then maybe her mom just taught her how to play..&....200 IQ?.....pfft.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Niu
Player Character

Post by Niu »

I dig this out from .hack//analiysis(BTW, somehow, I can't say I liek the book. Somehow it is like detsroying my image on the characters, soemthign they list is kinda silly...), it has more content on character.

But then, consider how young are Wiseman and Sora back than, I don't think it is that impossibel that Mirelle is playing.
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

That's still pretty bizarre... I mean I can understand Sora and Wiseman,but with Mirelle x.x; Eh...well,its always been a known habit for the .hack series to have lots of surprises,even odd ones such as this -_-;
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2