Big, long, list of Crap

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Rhyste
Legend

Big, long, list of Crap

Post by Rhyste »

- Kubia = Bracelet's Shadow (confirmed by an e-mail sent to you by Aura)
- Destroying Kubia = Destroy Bracelet
- Aura does not want you to fight Kubia: she wants Kite to protect her, and is powerless by herself.
- Something to ponder: Would un-doing the bracelet, un-do the destruction of the other seven phases?
- Based on the Movie List, Kubia gets destroyed and the Bracelet is un-made... right before Corbenik shows up
- Harold tried to the bring the outside world (the real world), inside (the game world)... suppose he tried to bring the one thing inside that he didn't have on the outside into the game... Emma Weilant. (My conclusion is that Aura is a digital reincarnation of her and that Aura's Awakening symbolizes such, but... that's pretty contestable, actually, there could be some Christian Symbolism there: Emma dies, and get's reincarnated in a world she technically created with the Epitaph; semi-Jesus anyone?)
- Morgana is programmed to be a mother figure... she shields Aura by trying to protect her, and makes her sleep, ties to Tsukasa to her, but Tsukasa awakens her, and Morgana sends the eight phases to protect her
- Skeith's splitting her into three parts protects her from Kubia. She isn't whole so he can't kill her off in one hit.
- Concerning Sora and Skeith: Assuming that it takes one person to make one phase, then we do actually have enough coma's to go around. .hack//UdeDen clarifies that it's six coma's total from the Time of Twilight/Twilight Incident (MireiYULLE, login #11), the game tells you that one person died during Fragments (7 total), then Sora in .hack//SIGN (8 total, Tsukasa for a grand total of nine, but he wakes up), but there's a lot against that. In specific, a letter sent to you in volume four that says, "Hey, your friend woke up, guess your efforts weren't wasted" or something along that line, and how would Maha have come out of Order?
- Mia = Maha: This has been proven by that Movie List.
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
sudra
Player Character

Post by sudra »

According to the movie list that I extracted, Mia is not Maha, but Macha... Unless they are one in the same... Macha is also stated in the Epitaph of Twilight email that you receive from Wiseman...
- Sudra Koder
"Those who only look forward, find death from behind." - Sudra
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

I always thought of it more as Morgana was Emma. Her bitterness towards Howard makes me think that perhaps, when Emma died, in trying to save her, he put her in the game? She may be bitter about that perhaps, and thus the fight over control begins. I know I'm missing a large part of my argument here, as I had a lot more to say about this but... argh. x.x I can't remember all of it for the life of me, and it's too early in the morning for me to think straight. But Harold does call Aura his daughter, doesn't he? Their daughter? I can't remember. If he's saying that, why would Emma be his daughter, when he loved her in the other way? I think it's more along the lines of Harold wasn't willing to let Emma go, and Emma is bitter because of it.
Durhi - Retarded puchiguso
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

I always thought the same Asmaria about Morgana being Emma.I just thought that for some reason x.o; Seeing as how Morgana,in her own way,controls the World,since Emma did help create it.Then again,this is my opinion,it could be the other way around with Emma being Aura.
Such a mystery that it is :/
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

... well, she coud be both Morgana and Aura. XD

Sudra: There's something weird about the English version of the game. It lists Inis and Gore as Innis and Gorra, even though the Japanese version has in English letters, "INIS" and "GORE" before the phase battles. -o-
Pipian
Player Character

Post by Pipian »

Since the issue of problems between English and Japanese versions has arisen... The Japanese language track on the English version does NOT replace the word for Golden Egg with the Japanese version like it does the others... I'm sure people have noticed this...
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

In the Japanese versions, Golden Egg was always said in English, according to Kite. n.n;
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Pipian
Player Character

Post by Pipian »

Well... Now I stand corrected.
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

It's kind of hard to catch, but yeah, it says "Golden Egg" in English in both version... kinda freaked me out in vol. 2 when it did that. O_o;
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

I play with the Japanese language track on in mine, and it finally hit me when I heard the eggs, so I went to Kite to ask '...are they saying their names?!' and the response I got was 'wait till you find a golden egg.'

n.n;;

Yes, it freaked me out too, because I was -so- not expecting it.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Megami Subaru
Lowbie

Post by Megami Subaru »

I think all of the different fruits and stuff say their names in English even on the Japanese vocal track. "waito cheeri" for instance.

Personally, wether in English or Japanese, the noise is crazy and annoying I usually pick them so they shut up X_X
zettai makenai!
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

well, with 'bloody egg', I hear 'chi no tamagoshi' or someth like that, so it -is- saying it in japanese. n.n;
Megami Subaru
Lowbie

Post by Megami Subaru »

:-P I stand corrected yet again ^_^
zettai makenai!
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

Tamagochi. Oh... c.c I went and put it on english for a while and dungeon crawled. Bloody Egg... @_@ Sounds like a dying old woman.

I switched back to Japanese. ^^;
Durhi - Retarded puchiguso
Atomsk
Lowbie

Post by Atomsk »

I actually didn't notice that at all. Only now after thinking about it does it make sense. I always just thought they were saying Jibberish. Never really payed attention to what they said.

First... (this is my opinion afterall) I think Twilight is actually when Aura wakes up. Just seems like it, Well, not Twilight, but the Key To Twilight, The first thing to start the chain of events that happens. Thats why Balmung in .hack//dusk says 'Twlight is Approaching' He means more so that Aura is awakening and moving.

Secone... I don't know about you.. but.. I always though Skieth was going to hurt Aura more then save her. Being in three parts she can't be hurt so easily, But she also can't do very much to protect herself either.