.hack//Infection-//Quarantine anime T.V show?

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

I cant say the same for Sora and Wiseman..if you know what I mean <<;
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

Dude, if Balmung looks like his PC, he'd probably be on a date all the time or in legal court because of stalker problems - he wouldn't be on The World much at all. T_T
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

Balmung in RL is probably some overweight Otaku Loser who spends all his time locked up in his room... I mean he gets payed to play the game, and you can apparently order groceries and stuff over the internet in the .hack world... so why leave?
"Hark he of Fair eyes, I am CRtwenty of the Azure Keyboard!"
s8Riot
Lowbie

Post by s8Riot »

Nips wrote:Hm... I think of RL Balmung as some old geezer. XD With him not really knowing what the "fashionable" clothes are... Y'know what I mean. Some old people are like that. :P
Or he might not care about fashion.

In RL, I'm 21 and don't know today's fashion - a part of me says WTF, and the other just doesn't care.

*sighs*
"Let's Positive Thinking!" - Amano Maya, Persona 2: Innocent Sin
redflame
Lowbie

Post by redflame »

Duskino wrote:It's not up to Bandai in America whether we're going to get new of anything in .hack; it's up to the creators in Japan. They're the ones making .hack.
Duskino I know it is up to the creators in Japn I just wanted to see what they would say but, I am still looking for their email address so I can ask them
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

If that's the case, you're always welcome to go to the Japanese official game site:

http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/hack/

They have a section called 'Oshiete, Piroshi-san!' (Tell me, Piroshi-san!), where people are able to submit questions and Piroshi may answer them, or he may not... Depends on the question. Nevertheless... that may be your best bet.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

... That is, if you know Japanese.
Cyral
Player Character

Post by Cyral »

Which I know squat.

And besides, I've been hearing rumours from the GameFaqs community that .hack://Gift and the 28th episode of .hack Sign is coming out at the fourth .hack://Game (Which I call it). but then again, I've been wanting to get .hack:// Quarantine for so long now... errr...

Curses Gundam Wing games.. errr... they had to move .hack:// Quarantine just for that game!!! Errr....
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

GIFT is comming out on the fourth Liminality DVD, and Unison is comming out on the sixth SIGN, LE.
Cyral
Player Character

Post by Cyral »

Jumps like an idiot!

.hack://Gift is coming out!!! Woohoo!!!!
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

Duskino wrote:GIFT is comming out on the fourth Liminality DVD, and Unison is comming out on the sixth SIGN, LE.
Do we know that for certain Duskino? I have a bad feeling that they'll butcher it if they release it with the games.... No edits bandai... pleeeease.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

It's been confirmed, from what I know.

Why would they butcher it? GIFT has probably the same rating as the games do. The worst they get is a naked Helba, which really isn't that bad since it's all... funky looking, which probably fits under that "Sexual Themes" rating :p

Besides, Bandai probably knows they'll get many death-threats should they do so.
JRHACKER
Player Character

Post by JRHACKER »

Very true, and corporate America can't lose one of it's biggest supply companys when were going into a slight economic depression.(or so I've heard)
Life is to short to be unhappy. You gotta live while you can.
Cyral
Player Character

Post by Cyral »

Xeno wrote:
Duskino wrote:GIFT is comming out on the fourth Liminality DVD, and Unison is comming out on the sixth SIGN, LE.
Do we know that for certain Duskino? I have a bad feeling that they'll butcher it if they release it with the games.... No edits bandai... pleeeease.
Don't get my hopes down dood...

I want that game sooooooooooooo badly!
Chongara love info to help big guy understand .hack, eh?
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

So far they've butchered nothing... I don't see why'd they start now.