Doshite?

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Aoki
Player Character

Doshite?

Post by Aoki »

How come Kite doesn't have the yellow designs on his pants in Unison? Is it because they just didn't want to have to draw them in every frame and angle? Or would it be the same as the other characters, different art style?
Oh Maha-Mia I'm never gonna let you go!
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

I'm guessing different art style.
That or they just got lazy and didnt want to have to keep doing the design on his attire over and over again.
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

That... or they forgot.

... hey, they could. I've noticed several times during SIGN where'd they forget little things, like Tsukasa's gloves. (You know Duskino's been watching SIGN a little too much when...)
I Am God
Lowbie

Post by I Am God »

Duskino wrote:That... or they forgot.

... hey, they could. I've noticed several times during SIGN where'd they forget little things, like Tsukasa's gloves. (You know Duskino's been watching SIGN a little too much when...)
What about tsukasa's golves? Leaving me in thought here. :?:
Final Fantasy XI!!! All must get! Or they face the rath of KIRBY!
greensteeldragon
Player Character

Post by greensteeldragon »

Duskino wrote:That... or they forgot.
Which episode off hand were the ones without gloves Duskino?
"I ALWAYS DRINK SAKE AT THE CHERRY BLOSSUM FESTIVAL! I DON'T CARE IF THE BUZZ ISN'T REAL--I CAN ROLE-PLAY BEING DRUNK!" -Balmung- dotHack//Legend of the Twilight
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

I forget, I just know it's on one of the episodes on the third DVD... which would make it 11-14... x_X;
Rubedo
Legend

Post by Rubedo »

It's the episode where Bear just comes back from talking with lady Subaru, and sees Mimiru & Tsukasa having a little fight at the bridge. Then Bear asks Tsukasa, if she would like to join them, in the search for the Key of the Twilight.
"That misty night, that dismal moon. The dead search for their kin.
While angels sing, in endless dark. The dead seek out sin."

"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Yeah, that's it! X.x; I know they were at Dun Loireag on a bridge.

Gloveless Tsukasa :D Wheehee-oo.
s8Riot
Lowbie

Post by s8Riot »

Maybe he took his gloves off prior to the scene?

. . .

. . .

NAH!!
"Let's Positive Thinking!" - Amano Maya, Persona 2: Innocent Sin
ichi
Player Character

Post by ichi »

... 0_o... They aren't the only ones, I know, I've forgetten to draw them on like all of the sketches I threw away... now I know what was wrong... Also, It's impossible to (How long has this thread I'm about to mention been over?) see about Subaru's symbol on her forehead cuz of all the little differences that always occur from episode to episode.... Y'know what I mean? nothing major, but... like maybe a five-degree turn or an extra little fringe on the end or something... It's little things like that... maybe (about the pants) they just wanted to see if you were watching or not! That happens a lot, the guys who make these things either accidentally do it or do it for giggles (at least I've heard.)
He's... ALIVE?
greensteeldragon
Player Character

Post by greensteeldragon »

yeah I noticed her head symbol war paint changing all the time and I thought it was because of the different postions she goes in are hard to draw it excatly the same.
"I ALWAYS DRINK SAKE AT THE CHERRY BLOSSUM FESTIVAL! I DON'T CARE IF THE BUZZ ISN'T REAL--I CAN ROLE-PLAY BEING DRUNK!" -Balmung- dotHack//Legend of the Twilight
ichi
Player Character

Post by ichi »

... I never really thought of it that way... :shock:
but still...
He's... ALIVE?