Flame Wars and General Stupidity Is NOT WELCOME HERE

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Flame Wars and General Stupidity Is NOT WELCOME HERE

Post by Tsukasa »

Okay, guys... I think we need to have a little talk.

I just had the displeasure of seeing this topic.

Now, I'm going to say this once, and only once:

I never want to see it again. I'm also quite sure that no one else does either. Flame Wars of such idiocy are a waste of space, and bandwidth. If you cannot present something with a good argument and you must say something childish or stupid? I'm deleting it. No questions asked. No warnings. I don't want to see ANY of this here. This is a message board for a series that requires a MATURE mind to handle a lot of the thoughts in it, and I was quite hoping that there would be a MATURE attitude on this board from fans of such a series. Apparently, I guess I was wrong. This was... incredibly pathetic to be directed to, however.

I must say, and this goes to multiple people. If something is said in such a manner -ignore- it. A mod will come in and take care of it quickly, and swiftly without the need of a flame war such as we saw last night. That was pathetically unnecessary. I'm sorry to say this in such a manner, but you've heard this many times... and I WILL say it again. This is a .hack board. Not a lets see how many times we can insult this person board. However, I'm not saying that the poster of the message is not at fault either. Understand, that if you -are- going to try to tell us that you are programming a version of The World, please at least learn to spell and use proper grammer and perhaps then other people will believe you.

I do -not- want to see this. Again. Got it?

This is my warning. Posts -will- get deleted next time.

Be thankful that Bear and I are -both- in good moods. You might not have liked the results otherwise.

Next time, you might not be so lucky.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.